Groups

Is it normal?

Hi guys
    i've got X1 for about 2 months now...
    I like the phone but i hate its few things..

1. Very the Battery Life.
    If i don't use it my phone at all it lasts about a day. but if i use it like audio songs with screen off for 2 hours and 30 mins call with 20 minutes internet surfing on 3G its done ..the battery is finish...

Is it normal? What should i do to resolve it? i am on Vodafone Contract can they help?

2. Camera is way too sensitive, even a little shack can make the picture unviewable..

but anyways the battery is the main problem i've got ur help would be highly appreciated.
    thanks

7 Comments

To increase battery life try closing any applications you are not using also turn off bluetooth and wifi if they are not in use.

even a little shack can make the picture unviewable..

http://www.trainweb.org/girr/tips/tips4/000608_shed.jpg

get rid of the shack?

Original Poster

Magic_monkey;4502453

To increase battery life try closing any applications you are not using … To increase battery life try closing any applications you are not using also turn off bluetooth and wifi if they are not in use.

I always close applications, and usually i only use one application at a time...
    the battery is supposed to stay alive at least 2 day...but such a disappointment...

Hi, i also have the X1. I haven't had any problems with the battery but i agree that the camera isn't very good.

Original Poster

xSpoiltPrincessx;4503706

Hi, i also have the X1. I haven't had any problems with the battery but i … Hi, i also have the X1. I haven't had any problems with the battery but i agree that the camera isn't very good.

how long ur battery lasts.. and how do u use ur phone???

tnx fo hlp:roll:

humadoon;4507071

how long ur battery lasts.. and how do u use ur phone???tnx fo hlp:roll:

It last around 2-3 days and i use it quite alot, calling, texting, web and games.

Original Poster

xSpoiltPrincessx;4507745

It last around 2-3 days and i use it quite alot, calling, texting, web … It last around 2-3 days and i use it quite alot, calling, texting, web and games.

mine is ****..if i use continues for 6 hours its DEad...........:oops:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. It is a Yorkshire pudding wrap.79
      2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767348
      3. What would be HELL to you?2637
      4. What do you feel like whinging about today?1927370

See more discussions