Is it ok to give away my zavvi voucher?

I have just won a £5 zavvi voucher on here is it ok to give away to someone on here as I won't use it?
Thanks

36 Comments

Cant see why not.

If so, could I have it? Thanks.

yes of course, ive cleared my inbox xx

Me me me....

Do a competition for it.

me pleeeeeease, lol
i never win anything

t0mm;6355151

Do a competition for it.

good idea

but they never said give it away here, they might just wanna pass it on to a friend

Wait for a lot of people to reply then use random.org to pick the winner

Admin has indicated its okay to give vouchers away......

Admin;6337066

Maybe we should start a thread where members can give their codes away? I … Maybe we should start a thread where members can give their codes away? I don't think reselling is in the spirit of things.

me pleasee

loupomm;6355158

good ideabut they never said give it away here, they might just wanna … good ideabut they never said give it away here, they might just wanna pass it on to a friend

OP

give away to someone

:thumbsup:

Original Poster

I guess the only fair way is to say whoever uses is first gets it.
GOOD LUCK!!
Here it is
163-2913-340a

Random number winner would be good.

Damon;6355186

I guess the only fair way is to say whoever uses is first gets it.GOOD … I guess the only fair way is to say whoever uses is first gets it.GOOD LUCK!!Here it is163-2913-340a

lol

i have a £2.50 one if you want that.

first to pm me to ask wins.

wonder-baby;6355196

i have a £2.50 one if you want that.

Ooh I'll have it if your not gona use it :whistling:

Damon;6355186

I guess the only fair way is to say whoever uses is first gets it.GOOD … I guess the only fair way is to say whoever uses is first gets it.GOOD LUCK!!Here it is163-2913-340a

Thanks. Repped.

yes meemememe!

Damon;6355186

The promotion code 163-2913-340a is invalid.

I shouldn't have moved away from this topic, should have spammed refresh :P

Original Poster

It's all gone quiet. I think everyone went to zavvi LOL

looool

i'm up to be your best friend if you are looking for one to give it too ...................:thumbsup:

meee i never win anything

rwm24;6355220

The promotion code 163-2913-340a is invalid.I shouldn't have moved away … The promotion code 163-2913-340a is invalid.I shouldn't have moved away from this topic, should have spammed refresh :P

No it worked :thumbsup:

Original Poster

Did you get it first?
Thanks for the rep.

beverley1403;6355212

Ooh I'll have it if your not gona use it :whistling:

sorry, already given it away. i got a pm.
i'm sure one of our other lovely members will have one.

Damon;6355294

Did you get it first?Thanks for the rep.

Yes, thanks. Rep was the least I could do. :thumbsup:

Damon;6355294

Did you get it first?Thanks for the rep.

No it was'nt me but i know the person that did

starsparkle2311;6355331

Has anyone with a post count over 1000 won yet? Loving the fact the … Has anyone with a post count over 1000 won yet? Loving the fact the winners are giving them away, comedy gold there

I certainly haven't won one. Each of my three goes the first symbol has been 'sorry'!!

I'm thinking that PM is the way to go for me - like ^^^^^ I could get loads and loads of vouchers without anyone ever knowing!!! If only I was on here 24/7;-)

starsparkle2311;6355331

Has anyone with a post count over 1000 won yet? Loving the fact the … Has anyone with a post count over 1000 won yet? Loving the fact the winners are giving them away, comedy gold there

Same thing happened with the Amazon matchstick vouchers (probably before your time) - just wait for all the "anyone got a spare zavvi code" threads in Misc........

Shanecr won £10

i never win anything....oh well, nice to see generous people giving their unwanted codes away!

I won a £2.50 voucher so I bought my gf Slumdog Millionare

Banned

oh you lucky lot x

starsparkle2311;6355331

thats what i said earlier :lol: why are people playing if they dont want the codes:?

Banned

heres my £100 one, ill not use it so first come first served - 192-3452-973a

hncb0809;6361378

heres my £100 one, ill not use it so first come first served - … heres my £100 one, ill not use it so first come first served - 192-3452-973a

I wonder how many will fall for it! :thinking:
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. I banned myself from HUKD for 3m, I saved so much money!2642
    2. Thousands of minimum wage workers to receive part of £2,000,000 compensatio…44
    3. Weekly game codes giveaway 183722
    4. How much would you pay for this chair?1214

See more discussions