Groups

is it ok to post this deal?

0f here-
    apollocyclesport.co.uk/ind…l=2
    last one i posted of a site like this got exspired as was an independent company,just give the go ahead or not please,couldnt find a mod online to pm

17 Comments

couldnt find a mod online to pm

the niminators on :giggle::giggle:

Original Poster

michelleleemoo;7127244

couldnt find a mod online to pmthe niminators on :giggle::giggle:

LOL,is this site ok then?

JACKIT99;7127269

LOL,is this site ok then?

No it ain't. You dare post it and I will SUSPEND you:p
    (oooooooh the power!!)

If you have any concern please use the http://www.hotukdeals.com/forums/images/custom_buttons/report.gif button.

Regards

niminator

Original Poster

niminator;7127363

No it ain't. You dare post it and I will SUSPEND you:p(oooooooh the … No it ain't. You dare post it and I will SUSPEND you:p(oooooooh the power!!)If you have any concern please use the button.Regardsniminator__________________[COLOR="Red"]Help Threads / Search Help[/COLOR] | [COLOR="Blue"]Discount Vouchers[/COLOR] | [COLOR="Purple"]Travel Deals[/COLOR]

None of ya links work mate,ow'll please dont give me a ban niminator:whistling:

i beg off you,your powers on here are unstopable:cry:

niminator;7127363

No it ain't. You dare post it and I will SUSPEND you:p(oooooooh the … No it ain't. You dare post it and I will SUSPEND you:p(oooooooh the power!!)If you have any concern please use the button.Regardsniminator__________________[COLOR="Red"]Help Threads / Search Help[/COLOR] | [COLOR="Blue"]Discount Vouchers[/COLOR] | [COLOR="Purple"]Travel Deals[/COLOR]

Infraction issued for impersonating a mod.

http://i47.photobucket.com/albums/f160/ordinaryphotos/threadclosed.gif

JACKIT99;7127399

None of ya links work mate,ow'll please dont give me a ban … None of ya links work mate,ow'll please dont give me a ban niminator:whistling:

Only pulling ya leg.
    Those links are just for show BTW, no touching!:p

Go here and add a new merchant if not already present:
    hotukdeals.com/sub…rue

Otherwise I don't know:thinking:

Original Poster

niminator;7127446

Only pulling ya leg. Those links are just for show BTW, no touching!:pGo … Only pulling ya leg. Those links are just for show BTW, no touching!:pGo here and add a new merchant if not already present:http://www.hotukdeals.com/submit-deal?type=deals&offline=trueOtherwise I don't know:thinking:__________________[COLOR="Red"]Help Threads / Search Help[/COLOR] | [COLOR="Blue"]Discount Vouchers[/COLOR] | [COLOR="Purple"]Travel Deals[/COLOR]

i know you was playing with us mate
    who do you think you are?

Starr;7127429

Infraction issued for impersonating a … Infraction issued for impersonating a mod.__________________[COLOR="Red"]Help Threads / Search Help[/COLOR] | [COLOR="Blue"]Discount Vouchers[/COLOR] | [COLOR="Purple"]Travel Deals[/COLOR]

Oh fudge! I thought you were the real deal then!!!

Hey this is rare, seeing 2 mods in a thread. Lets PARTY:santa:

this is soooo funny, talk about a snowball effect

niminator;7127483

Oh fudge! I thought you were the real deal then!!!Hey this is rare, … Oh fudge! I thought you were the real deal then!!!Hey this is rare, seeing 2 mods in a thread. Lets PARTY:santa:__________________[COLOR="Red"]Help Threads / Search Help[/COLOR] | [COLOR="Blue"]Discount Vouchers[/COLOR] | [COLOR="Purple"]Travel Deals[/COLOR]

We are so gonna get infracted for this, quick party then im out :lol:

Guys, This is just taking the **** now,

Stop it before i open a can of Whoopass all over you lot

Regards,

Micoo

The answer is NO, owned by a UK Individual

Domain name:
    apollocyclesport.co.uk

Registrant:
    lewis bertram

Registrant type:
    UK Individual

Registrant's address:
    7 ashford road
    tenterden
    ashford
    ashford
    kent
    TN30 6AB
    United Kingdom

Registrar:
    Fasthosts Internet Ltd [Tag = FASTHOSTS]
    URL: fasthosts.co.uk

Relevant dates:
    Registered on: 08-Mar-2007
    Renewal date: 08-Mar-2011
    Last updated: 03-May-2009

Registration status:
    Registered until renewal date.

Name servers:
    ns1.ikfsolutions.com
    ns2.ikfsolutions.com

JACKIT99;7127477

i know you was playing with us mate :)who do you think you are?

I'm really James Bond. Ya know. undercover of course

(Mods have "moderator" or the like above their rep bar BTW:thumbsup:)

micoo;7127520

Guys, This is just taking the **** now,Stop it before i open a can of … Guys, This is just taking the **** now,Stop it before i open a can of Whoopass all over you lotRegards,Micoo__________________[COLOR="Red"]Help Threads / Search Help[/COLOR] | [COLOR="Blue"]Discount Vouchers[/COLOR] | [COLOR="Purple"]Travel Deals[/COLOR]

Oh no!! We have stated something now LOL

niminator;7127556

Oh no!! We have stated something now LOL

Seriously, the whoopass can is opening up...

Dont make me open up my infractions drawer, i get a bit trigger happy

Not as many regards,

Micoo

Starr;7127503

We are so gonna get infracted for this, quick party then im out … We are so gonna get infracted for this, quick party then im out :lol:__________________[COLOR="Red"]Help Threads / Search Help[/COLOR] | [COLOR="Blue"]Discount Vouchers[/COLOR] | [COLOR="Purple"]Travel Deals[/COLOR]

Micoo too now:-D

Right, off to Sunday Lunch now. Hope I ain't suspended when I get back

http://www.gifbin.com/bin/op5q3qg639.gif

@
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Oh deer.. looks like they are back sooner this year.22
      2. So, whose already pre-ordered a Scorpio and where from?1121
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764433
      4. Any PS4 News Here29213630

See more discussions