Is it okay to buy TV’s from eBay sellers?

Posted 25th Jan
I’m looking at this TV:

ebay.co.uk/itm…450

It’s about £50 cheaper on there, than anywhere else, e.g, AO, Currys, Richersounds etc. It says that it’s brand new and sealed, but how come it is so much cheaper?
Thanks
Community Updates
Ask

Groups

Top comments
£60 more from richersounds with a 6 year warranty is a no brainer in comparision.
7 Comments
I'd give that the swerve.
Personally, i wouldn’t buy from that seller, even though they have good feedback. I would prefer to spend the extra £50 and get one from curry’s for piece of mind that if anything goes wrong with it you have some sort of comeback.
SteMoss25/01/2020 11:18

Personally, i wouldn’t buy from that seller, even though they have good f …Personally, i wouldn’t buy from that seller, even though they have good feedback. I would prefer to spend the extra £50 and get one from curry’s for piece of mind that if anything goes wrong with it you have some sort of comeback.

Yeah I don’t think I would’ve gone for it unless someone on here could certify some reliability but should probably give it a miss, thanks
Jallen1625/01/2020 11:23

Yeah I don’t think I would’ve gone for it unless someone on here could cer …Yeah I don’t think I would’ve gone for it unless someone on here could certify some reliability but should probably give it a miss, thanks

The feedback is mostly Lego, no TVs. It's probably a hijacked account.
Yes but for £50 cheaper are you getting a warranty.
£60 more from richersounds with a 6 year warranty is a no brainer in comparision.
I bought a TV from eBay that broke within a week and whilst I can’t be bothered typing it all out it took me a long time to sort out, and whilst I did get my money back the amount of hassle I went through was just ridiculous. I’d never buy a TV from anywhere I can’t easily return it to ever again.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants