Groups

Is it okay to post deals from this site?

Just wondering whether it would be okay to post deals from this site thegamery.co.uk
    Ive never used it before but there seems to be a decent deal on it.

9 Comments

9.7 on trustpilot with over 200 reviews. I don't see why not

List of approved merchants mate, would be handy for your future references:

hotukdeals.com/mer…ist

I like your profile pic Gamerofgames, im a big TWEWY fan myself

Original Poster

mixmixi

List of approved merchants mate, would be handy for your future … List of approved merchants mate, would be handy for your future references:http://www.hotukdeals.com/merchant-list

Thanks mate ill keep it in mind

Original Poster

b1koni

I like your profile pic Gamerofgames, im a big TWEWY fan myself

Ah nice one! Its one of my favourite ones. Wish it would get some sort of sequel in the same sort of universe or something cause the gameplay and story was amazing

Gamerofgames

Ah nice one! Its one of my favourite ones. Wish it would get some sort of … Ah nice one! Its one of my favourite ones. Wish it would get some sort of sequel in the same sort of universe or something cause the gameplay and story was amazing

I agree man, I managed to relive some of the greatness by getting it on android. At £12 it's expensive but well worth the mobile version. The graphics look much better and the combat system is just as fluid

Original Poster

b1koni

I agree man, I managed to relive some of the greatness by getting it on … I agree man, I managed to relive some of the greatness by getting it on android. At £12 it's expensive but well worth the mobile version. The graphics look much better and the combat system is just as fluid

Haha i did the same actually except i got it for my iPhone. Did it on ultimate difficulty, all the little sidequests and got nearly all the pins. Sometimes i just go back and listen to that J-POP soundtrack just for kicks.

Original Poster

b1koni

I agree man, I managed to relive some of the greatness by getting it on … I agree man, I managed to relive some of the greatness by getting it on android. At £12 it's expensive but well worth the mobile version. The graphics look much better and the combat system is just as fluid

Oh also the Witcher goes without saying that its a great RPG. Its just I had trouble running it on the ps4 cause the loading times were a pain so i never finished the witcher 3 although i got very close.

Sorry, this website doesn't meet the criteria. The number of feedback ratings is too low, the website is missing some fundamental information such as a contact telephone number and the refunds policy doesn't meet current legislation.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. miikeyblue and shabbird's (but mostly shabbird's) Tuesday night pub quiz!543730
      2. word association Game73844439
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767112
      4. PC Gamers - Steam Friends?933

See more discussions