Found 19th Sep 2009
well its just gone 1.30am, am i the only sad person on here?

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
21 Comments

Original Poster

starsparkle2311;6331856

I'm here but I'm not sad:p

well from what i have heard from many others that's debatable

leave star alone

p.s im still here ........ i keep recieving pm's from a stalker so not left yet :lol:

It is still Way Early....!!
Wait till 4am......

I was here but I think I must have left

Original Poster

faevilangel;6331870

leave star alone :pp.s im still here ........ i keep recieving pm's from … leave star alone :pp.s im still here ........ i keep recieving pm's from a stalker so not left yet :lol:

Thank you, plenty of stalkers on here it seems. The odd stuff i keep getting in my inbox :whistling:

mod

The usual late nighters are up I see

Staroffurby;6331876

Thank you, plenty of stalkers on here it seems. The odd stuff i keep … Thank you, plenty of stalkers on here it seems. The odd stuff i keep getting in my inbox :whistling:

You soon learn who is a real stalker, and who is a fake........ bit like you know who to believe :whistling:

Im here still

andywedge;6331878

what are you insinuating :? that we have no lives :oops:

I admit it boss :w00t: Never find many mods still around this late, before you got promoted, they used to be gone by midnight :x

Original Poster

faevilangel;6331881

You soon learn who is a real stalker, and who is a fake........ bit like … You soon learn who is a real stalker, and who is a fake........ bit like you know who to believe :whistling:

oh the fake stand out like like the attention seeking idiots they are, so easy to spot its not a challenge.

As for the stalkers, that just adds to the fun here

andywedge;6331878

Just here, waiting till 1.30pm on Sunday ;-)

Staroffurby;6331891

oh the fake stand out like like the attention seeking idiots they are, so … oh the fake stand out like like the attention seeking idiots they are, so easy to spot its not a challenge. As for the stalkers, that just adds to the fun here

yup .......... reply to my blooming PM woman

Sometimes its fun to mock the fakes, but after a while it can get tedious :?

cw9652;6331892

Just here, waiting till 1.30pm on Sunday ;-)

gonna be a red win :thumbsup:

Tevez is gonna be booed

Original Poster

faevilangel;6331896

yup .......... reply to my blooming PM woman :pSometimes its fun to mock … yup .......... reply to my blooming PM woman :pSometimes its fun to mock the fakes, but after a while it can get tedious :?

Been about too long on forums to even bother burning calories of posting to the fakes, as far as i see it they dont deserve my attention or intellect

Original Poster

dean3988;6331884

Im here still

are you sure about that?

Staroffurby;6331905

are you sure about that?

i think he meant to sing

I'm still standing

faevilangel;6331900

gonna be a red win :thumbsup:Tevez is gonna be booed

:-D

I just hope he plays....... (And the Blues will kick A***) ;-)

cw9652;6331919

:-DI just hope he plays....... (And the Blues will kick A***) ;-)

blues wouldn't know how to kick their own asses

Im not a die hard red, but the blues aren't made up of players who want to play for them anymore, its players that have moved their for the £££.

If man city offered robinho half his wages he is on, would he be there?

Man city have done a chelsea and bought the best players they can, but does that make a winning formula? Look how long its taken chelsea to win a title based on the formula

faevilangel;6331926

blues wouldn't know how to kick their own asses :pIm not a die hard red, … blues wouldn't know how to kick their own asses :pIm not a die hard red, but the blues aren't made up of players who want to play for them anymore, its players that have moved their for the £££.If man city offered robinho half his wages he is on, would he be there?Man city have done a chelsea and bought the best players they can, but does that make a winning formula? Look how long its taken chelsea to win a title based on the formula

I hear you.......

Newcastle is my team, so I have adopted Man C, because everyone hates what they have done!
(And, they have the chance to mix up the top 4 for real)!!

It will be an awesome game! Well... Better than Newcastle v Plymouth :whistling:

0314. Did I beat you all?

minifish33;6332222

0314. Did I beat you all?

http://i35.tinypic.com/rutqj8.jpg
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Topcashback Trick or Treat competition51459
    2. Magazine competitions - Issue 42 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk1515
    3. Win a Fisher-Price Think & Learn Teach 'n tag Movi @ Netmums11
    4. Win an all-inclusive holiday to Antigua, including flights!11