Is it only me who is disturbed.......

Found 2nd Jun 2009
by Nick Cottons daughter having to act on Eastenders as a killer?

Thought so.

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
13 Comments

Banned

thought so
http://www.giftmonger.com/acatalog/do-not-disturb-neon-sign2.jpg

I havent watched it for a while but caught it tonight and thought "What the hell"

Whats going on with Nick???? Last time i saw it he and Dotty were trying to make out Dot was losing her memory.

Banned

my partner was saying the same thing last night
i agree it is a bit much i missed it tonight will have to catch up on it at 10pm lol

Original Poster

loobie;5382493

I havent watched it for a while but caught it tonight and thought "What … I havent watched it for a while but caught it tonight and thought "What the hell"Whats going on with Nick???? Last time i saw it he and Dotty were trying to make out Dot was losing her memory.

Nick is trying to get his daughter to kill Dot off for her money or something like that

dont know if you have noticed dotty and nicks acting but i think its terrible lol, every time u look at nick he looks like he wants to smile, not as good as he used to be as for dotty lol, well not very convincing as an young actress just my opinion

is nick dead now? or did he sneak out the back?

mamamia7;5382575

is nick dead now? or did he sneak out the back?

Your stacking up the stupid statements tonight, aren't you? :-D

How bout you go and boo over your bank charges.

mamamia7;5382734

How bout you go and boo over your bank charges.

Just be grateful that you still managed to get knocked up with a personality like that :thumbsup:

The program is not real, it's all make believe and Dot did send her cat some texts....

or was that Susan ' Cukoo ' Boyle

maxmix

yes totally agree with you

my only thought is that the actress was evil to start with, so they feel that she is not being corrupted more than she already is!

Banned

:evil: she does look kinda evil,dont she though!

RFC;5382890

:evil: she does look kinda evil,dont she though!

A little Miss Damien

maxmix

I think she is quite cute.... Cute little killer :w00t:
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Foo fighters presale code.3639
    2. Foo fighters pre sale code78
    3. Is this laptop any good37
    4. Sim deal with EU calls33

See more discussions