Groups

is it pointless getting a 7.1 set up insteadr of a 5.1 sorround sound system

if u have not got the right space?

4 Comments

i think space is the major thing to consider with surround sound matey, especially if looking at 7.1 rather than 5.1.....if youve not got the right space and set up, youll hardly notice the difference and will be a waste of money dude....plus i wouldnt say you would need a 7.1 unless the room its in is very big, and the sofa is right in the middle...otherwise id stick to 5.1

Original Poster

manchesterjim;4974953

i think space is the major thing to consider with surround sound matey, … i think space is the major thing to consider with surround sound matey, especially if looking at 7.1 rather than 5.1.....if youve not got the right space and set up, youll hardly notice the difference and will be a waste of money dude....plus i wouldnt say you would need a 7.1 unless the room its in is very big, and the sofa is right in the middle...otherwise id stick to 5.1

ok mate cheers:)
    i was thinking that myself i want to save up about 1500 and get a set up but i dont know where to start lol i know i need a amp i also heard its best to buy diffrent makes of stuff like speakers and amps i have a technics stack just now that plays dvds but i know that is quite dated

Banned

I'd get the best I could afford.
    Why is your birdy falling down?

Original Poster

Pluun;4975043

I'd get the best I could afford.Why is your birdy falling down?

lol he had been drinking:)
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Tesco Recalls 1,000's of products!​47
      2. word association Game72744173
      3. Microsoft Gamescom - Possibly more free games / Project Scorpio1424
      4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764355

See more discussions