Groups

Is it possbile to have OCD with shopping

I think I have bankrupted myself the last fortnight I think I have OCD with shopping I dont really need the things but just buy them cause they are on offer or money off them is this normal cause I am starting to think I dont do things in small amounts have to over the top it please tell me theres someone else out there like me.

18 Comments

Yes!! I have it!!

Original Poster

OMG thank you thought I was losin it cant even fit into my house anymore with the amount of stuff I have thought there was only me out there dont feel so bad now do we have an illness lol

love my boots;5367123

OMG thank you thought I was losin it cant even fit into my house anymore … OMG thank you thought I was losin it cant even fit into my house anymore with the amount of stuff I have thought there was only me out there dont feel so bad now do we have an illness lol

I think I'm divorcing you now!

Is that you ?

Original Poster

lol you would need to before the debt collectors come

I have spent stupid amounts, I justify it by telling my self life is too short to not have what you like :s

love my boots;5367132

lol you would need to before the debt collectors come

I've already moved out.

I didn't think you would notice.

Original Poster

I have spent soooooo much money its unbelievable I keep saying what i spent today will put back in to my account to cover it next week never happens. I keep trying to justify it but I a thinking I am ripping the backside out of it now and I am wondering can I stop scary:oops:

Original Poster

probably would not have notice with the amount of crap the divorce papers are probably hid underneath it lol

I have it too,have a house full of stuff I dont need and nowhere to put it

'Over' shopping is linked to depression/unhappiness maybe you should explore wether your life is really fulfilling enough :thumbsup:

you should be careful with this sweetie, as you may get into financial worries if you buy willy nilly x

Banned

It's hard not to buy the whopping bargains but if you put it off for a year you could probably get something much better for the same price, or the same thing for half the price. That's how I like to think about it, prices only come down :thumbsup: that includes house prices too

ClarityofMind;5367458

you should be careful with this sweetie, as you may get into financial … you should be careful with this sweetie, as you may get into financial worries if you buy willy nilly x

Probably lucky that no willy nillys were on offer LOL :-D
    On a more serious note there have been links between this type of behaviour and manic/depressive disorder (bi-polar). You will probably have other signs though if this is the case.

One word....... Yes.

I blame this site! Lol.

Banned

its not OCD...................... ITS OTT Spending !!!:w00t:

Original Poster

Thanks gays starting to think that maybe its not just shopping I think I OCD or OTT with everything between spending, cleaning all I do is spend and clean omg am I depressed dont feel depressed maybe its time to try and go cold turkey for awhile now I am really scared
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. New TV,Film & Ebook Releases 2407240
      2. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread424314491
      3. What would be HELL to you?1213
      4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767285

See more discussions