Groups

is it possible???

Banned
    To have a 2 gif files merged into one so for example the first gif will do its animation then jump to the next one and so forth? if this can be done does anyone know how to do it.

23 Comments

Probably can, not sure how though. Ask Pred he will surely know

Jasc animation shop

Add them in as seperate images
    A couple of clicks later they are merged into a gif that will play the animation for you

or for free ]try these

edit: by 'these' I evidently meant 'flex' as the others arent shareware/ come at a cost

Good luck!

Original Poster Banned

angelkelly;5644540

Jasc animation shopAdd them in as seperate imagesA couple of clicks later … Jasc animation shopAdd them in as seperate imagesA couple of clicks later they are merged into a gif that will play the animation for you

kl,

now who is the kind one who has experiecne with this kind of thing :oops:

Original Poster Banned

angelkelly;5644551

or for free ]try these

thnxs will try when i get home

Yes download AVD Video Processor, it has a free trial.

Install that and then click on the gif animator tab, click the folder icon to open your first gif and then again for the second. Finally click save gif.

Having two gifs of the same size will get you the best results, you can resize them here if need be;

smileygenerator.us/too…php

Send em over,

I have Jasc

I'll have a go a bit later for you if you have all the pics

If you post the 2 gif's (or pm them) I can have a go

RedIron;5644570

Yes download AVD Video Processor, it has a free trial.Install that and … Yes download AVD Video Processor, it has a free trial.Install that and then click on the gif animator tab, click the folder icon to open your first gif and then again for the second. Finally click save gif.Having two gifs of the same size will get you the best results, you can resize them here if need be;http://www.smileygenerator.us/tools/animation_tools/gifresize/lite/index.php

more excellent advice - repped

Community spirit is alive and kicking!

Original Poster Banned

gave out to much rep ppl so will rep tomoz, got someone working on it just now

PabloInTheSky;5644622

gave out to much rep ppl so will rep tomoz, got someone working on it … gave out to much rep ppl so will rep tomoz, got someone working on it just now

I've pm'd you a link to jasc animiation shop so you can do it yourself next time :thumbsup:

starsparkle2311;5644711

LMAO I thought that said 2 girlfriends:p

Me too at first :whistling:

Then i saw Pabs made the thread and theres no way he'd have 2 girlfriends, he has atleast 10!!!

Original Poster Banned

rwm24;5644647

I've pm'd you a link to jasc animiation shop so you can do it yourself … I've pm'd you a link to jasc animiation shop so you can do it yourself next time :thumbsup:

thanks alot :thumbsup: will rep when i can

starsparkle2311;5644711

LMAO I thought that said 2 girlfriends:p

shhhh dnt tell them dont want to get my ass kicked from both of them

starsparkle2311;5644739

lool, good one:thumbsup::-D

:w00t:

Original Poster Banned

RuthIess;5644724

Me too at first :whistling:Then i saw Pabs made the thread and theres no … Me too at first :whistling:Then i saw Pabs made the thread and theres no way he'd have 2 girlfriends, he has atleast 10!!!

cant rep ya back dude will do when i get some, my pimp kane is hung up dude im takign it easy from now on so no more than 8 :w00t:

PabloInTheSky;5644762

cant rep ya back dude will do when i get some, my pimp kane is hung up … cant rep ya back dude will do when i get some, my pimp kane is hung up dude im takign it easy from now on so no more than 8 :w00t:

LMAO!!! Its no problem mate. Go on 10 is low for you.

I only got 2 :roll:

Original Poster Banned

RuthIess;5644779

LMAO!!! Its no problem mate. Go on 10 is low for you.I only got 2 :roll:

wat can i say to much work and trying to concentrate on passing my driving test so have no time for anything else :oops: (well not quite no time :w00t: )

starsparkle2311;5644782

now that is funny:p

oh did i for pull my zip up again :oops:

Original Poster Banned

starsparkle2311;5644834

:w00t::p

its stuck i need ur assistance :whistling:

Original Poster Banned

starsparkle2311;5644904

lol, wut? To pull it up again?:w00t:

yeah pull it up :whistling: :w00t:

Original Poster Banned

Thanks Draft for sorting avatar out for me, will rep when i have some :thumbsup:

I want a moving one

Original Poster Banned

Draft;5646022

No problem, only took a few seconds.

thanks again :thumbsup:

RuthIess;5646034

I want a moving one

ask someone to make you one :thumbsup:

PabloInTheSky;5646221

ask someone to make you one :thumbsup:

Not sure what i want, mabey a pic of me and a Tottenham badge and legend upder my pic, coz i am legendary
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …5022504
      2. 41% of 40-60 year olds do not go for a brisk walk of >10 minutes A MONTH!1014
      3. GCSE Results day911
      4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764719

See more discussions