Expired

Is it Possible? Airplay on LG TV?

Found 3rd Apr 2014
Is it possible to have my iPhone screen via airplay on an LG Smart TV?

I want to have the same screen that shows on my iPhone or even iPad on the LG Smart TV?

Anyone know if this is possible (Without an Apple TV)
Community Updates
AskLG
4 Comments
If you mean mirror directly to the TV, then no you can't. You could connect an old PC to the TV and mirror to it using air server or reflector though.
think some of the lgs have miracast built in, have a look on appstore for ezcast
maddogb

think some of the lgs have miracast built in, have a look on appstore for … think some of the lgs have miracast built in, have a look on appstore for ezcast

Thanks I'll check
maddogb

think some of the lgs have miracast built in, have a look on appstore for … think some of the lgs have miracast built in, have a look on appstore for ezcast

Just checked and mine does have miracast but I don't have android anymore.

iPhone uses Airplay and not miracast ... I guess it will just have to be ... not a deal breaker as other ways like USB that I can use.

Just thought would be nice to see the screen on my iphone on the big screen. There are apps that allow mirrowing of the videos, music and pics etc but not one that mirrors the screen. Like says I play a game on my phone I can't see it on the big screen.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants