Is it possible leave Cineworld unlimited membership?

Posted 19th Sep
I called them but they said I cant leave until one year.
Community Updates
Ask

Groups

Top comments
12 months from sign up I’m afraid. Unless you go several times a month those subs aren’t worth it. There’s hardly anything on worth watching in the cinemas these days and I object to being shown adverts when I’ve paid to see a film.
7 Comments
T&Cs say one year
12 months from sign up I’m afraid. Unless you go several times a month those subs aren’t worth it. There’s hardly anything on worth watching in the cinemas these days and I object to being shown adverts when I’ve paid to see a film.
cmdr_elito19/09/2019 06:24

12 months from sign up I’m afraid. Unless you go several times a month t …12 months from sign up I’m afraid. Unless you go several times a month those subs aren’t worth it. There’s hardly anything on worth watching in the cinemas these days and I object to being shown adverts when I’ve paid to see a film.

Agreed. Even with the best deals around it’s not worth it, especially when a one off ticket is only a fiver these days anyway.

Book tickets online -> turn up 30-40mins late to miss the adverts - happy days
No fee after 12 months being a member. 30 notice period will apply ofc.
Why did you bother anyway.
Its like 12 month contract like gym and mobiles etc
Edited by: "Misslovely" 19th Sep
cmdr_elito19/09/2019 06:24

12 months from sign up I’m afraid. Unless you go several times a month t …12 months from sign up I’m afraid. Unless you go several times a month those subs aren’t worth it. There’s hardly anything on worth watching in the cinemas these days and I object to being shown adverts when I’ve paid to see a film.

I agree .
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants