Is it possible to attach a projector screen just to the ceiling?

Found 3rd Jul
By just to the ceiling I mean when I see a lot of those pull down ones it's attached to the ceiling and wall it seems? I don't know maybe I'm wrong. Basically becuase the place where I wanna have the screen is where a fireplace is, it's not a flat surface so I need to place it on the ceiling.
Community Updates
7 Comments
If the screen has ceiling mounting holes, easy. If not, use a couple of angle brackets. Try to get it on a joist though. If you can't Google 'snap toggles' or 'toggler' fixings. There not cheap but they're far and away the best fixings for things like this.
craigstephens14 m ago

If the screen has ceiling mounting holes, easy. If not, use a couple of …If the screen has ceiling mounting holes, easy. If not, use a couple of angle brackets. Try to get it on a joist though. If you can't Google 'snap toggles' or 'toggler' fixings. There not cheap but they're far and away the best fixings for things like this.

how can I tell if the screen will have mounting holes?
When I had my projector screen up I attached a beam to the wall screwed to the joists and then the screen to that. I think if you attached it to the ceiling (plasterboard) it would probably not hold the weight.
Kye4128 h, 27 m ago

how can I tell if the screen will have mounting holes?

With your eyes?
craigstephens4th Jul

With your eyes?

But what does it look like? I don't know anything about projector screens
Kye4126 h, 16 m ago

But what does it look like? I don't know anything about projector screens …But what does it look like? I don't know anything about projector screens

34243103-hVif2.jpgSomething like that
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants