Is it possible to buy a built in double oven with a "proper" microwave and grill?

Found 17th May 2017
Maybe I'm not using the correct search terms but I'm not having much luck online
Community Updates
AskGrillMicrowaveOven
5 Comments
Seen double oven with matching microwave above it. All built in. Was thinking of doing that myself by replacing my double oven with a single oven then fitting microwave above. Not sure this is what you were asking?
I've not seen a double oven like this.

Your only option is a built in single oven and matching microwave but you'll need 985mm height clearance, Double ovens are 900mm
wayners

Seen double oven with matching microwave above it. All built in. Was … Seen double oven with matching microwave above it. All built in. Was thinking of doing that myself by replacing my double oven with a single oven then fitting microwave above. Not sure this is what you were asking?

Sort of but the unit above to be an oven (albeit a smaller one) with the ability to be microwave and grill too. Seen a bosch and samsung set up but it is 2 seperate units. Thank you anyway.
MCYounes

I've not seen a double oven like this.Your only option is a built in … I've not seen a double oven like this.Your only option is a built in single oven and matching microwave but you'll need 985mm height clearance, Double ovens are 900mm

yes I think that'll be the only way to do it. Thanks for the measurements - that'll come in handy
Ours is a seperate microwave and standard oven underneath, not seen a standard oven with built in microwave, we got a microwave that has a oven in as well so can use both as ovens if needs be

https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/A0AvfKowp2eZVGWaKu-qUSlEA-CpOMp2McvK2JSF58FR2xPLPCCDBPLU9eLZmUwxI9j7_7kDu-brcDcsgH5RY9QNP1WHLU9-_3mw8kfUjslBFdz5D6n8fWRRyB2VwcYzwO2speGmqNsLXLHTKp81j4Y-asWJ6U_RXhhQDYp9UypJTm7MqMPpNujr9t_V-ZcwtE0DMS7bC96RVg1LwDTU0fyuoPBbHlHiltWH7e5RBlaDCz8CuPh7UXXVxQ5aToRmgQh-bQi9BQhE7ReNzrt5Cal3J1DxJDqeGBeU6h30E_jrRuoUkFuwSjstVKh4rQu1GzkFynIO9D7zyHSusv9q7zyUHoPN0aeN7lmZgkNuzQgQcPYyIsAZh3ZSp0eMst34V3AOiE73oZ6BtlscynZUer2meQ231DVeab4KkFsWUrE-hbyDf5YZ3wFM-vY6JnbytGaZVxgetn94TkvCtDWZHT6osWoAofF-qo5AMWFJcL3qMWsehDrNSMfou73i9mwoFmxfwvzwV_GQ2O85fv-YJNRK8bIoe2Wi4w4eCsl8GPyaEKFSRfvWl94HbmIq_371eda6bClNGyPp_4F1QS9QRSM-LujFBlKSOfP5i6717lHW0WEYq-J-PA=w612-h1087-no
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants