Groups

Is it possible to buy a built in double oven with a "proper" microwave and grill?

Maybe I'm not using the correct search terms but I'm not having much luck online

5 Comments

Seen double oven with matching microwave above it. All built in. Was thinking of doing that myself by replacing my double oven with a single oven then fitting microwave above. Not sure this is what you were asking?

I've not seen a double oven like this.

Your only option is a built in single oven and matching microwave but you'll need 985mm height clearance, Double ovens are 900mm

Original Poster

wayners

Seen double oven with matching microwave above it. All built in. Was … Seen double oven with matching microwave above it. All built in. Was thinking of doing that myself by replacing my double oven with a single oven then fitting microwave above. Not sure this is what you were asking?

Sort of but the unit above to be an oven (albeit a smaller one) with the ability to be microwave and grill too. Seen a bosch and samsung set up but it is 2 seperate units. Thank you anyway.

Original Poster

MCYounes

I've not seen a double oven like this.Your only option is a built in … I've not seen a double oven like this.Your only option is a built in single oven and matching microwave but you'll need 985mm height clearance, Double ovens are 900mm

yes I think that'll be the only way to do it. Thanks for the measurements - that'll come in handy

Ours is a seperate microwave and standard oven underneath, not seen a standard oven with built in microwave, we got a microwave that has a oven in as well so can use both as ovens if needs be

https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/A0AvfKowp2eZVGWaKu-qUSlEA-CpOMp2McvK2JSF58FR2xPLPCCDBPLU9eLZmUwxI9j7_7kDu-brcDcsgH5RY9QNP1WHLU9-_3mw8kfUjslBFdz5D6n8fWRRyB2VwcYzwO2speGmqNsLXLHTKp81j4Y-asWJ6U_RXhhQDYp9UypJTm7MqMPpNujr9t_V-ZcwtE0DMS7bC96RVg1LwDTU0fyuoPBbHlHiltWH7e5RBlaDCz8CuPh7UXXVxQ5aToRmgQh-bQi9BQhE7ReNzrt5Cal3J1DxJDqeGBeU6h30E_jrRuoUkFuwSjstVKh4rQu1GzkFynIO9D7zyHSusv9q7zyUHoPN0aeN7lmZgkNuzQgQcPYyIsAZh3ZSp0eMst34V3AOiE73oZ6BtlscynZUer2meQ231DVeab4KkFsWUrE-hbyDf5YZ3wFM-vY6JnbytGaZVxgetn94TkvCtDWZHT6osWoAofF-qo5AMWFJcL3qMWsehDrNSMfou73i9mwoFmxfwvzwV_GQ2O85fv-YJNRK8bIoe2Wi4w4eCsl8GPyaEKFSRfvWl94HbmIq_371eda6bClNGyPp_4F1QS9QRSM-LujFBlKSOfP5i6717lHW0WEYq-J-PA=w612-h1087-no
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. DPD international?57
      2. Sim only deals with lots of data11
      3. Uncharted - The Lost Legacy runtime?11
      4. Best roaming data PAYG for USA11

See more discussions