Is it possible to change username on here?

Found 30th Aug 2011
As per title, I wanted to know if I could change my username. I put my name down just to be able to join but would like to go by something else. If someone could talk me through the process I would be very grateful.
ps Silly name recommendations will be considered! lol
Community Updates
Misc
16 Comments
http://photos21.flickr.com/32984717_e204621567_o.gif
Trying to hypnotise me choc? lol
Only in exceptional circumstances,such as if you could be identified by your username or something along those lines.

You need to request via the contact us facility
choc1969

That is just so annoying to everyone Choc lol

what do you want as your new name?
I dont know yet, just know I dont want my own name as it! lol (yes should have thought of that beforehand but didnt know how interactive and addictive it would be!)
Plus I now have issues with my ex stalking me on here to see when I am online so she can text and phone me abuse! Hence wanting something more anonymous
choc1969

you only been a member for a month - just create a new account innit?
markq

I dont know yet, just know I dont want my own name as it! lol (yes should … I dont know yet, just know I dont want my own name as it! lol (yes should have thought of that beforehand but didnt know how interactive and addictive it would be!)Plus I now have issues with my ex stalking me on here to see when I am online so she can text and phone me abuse! Hence wanting something more anonymous

I thought you liked being stalked http://media.myspacepimper.com/content/gif/smiles/smiles_407.gif
[/quote]you only been a member for a month - just create a new account innit?[/quote]
I thought the rules stated you couldnt have multi accounts? Serious breach it states.
choc1969

I thought you liked being stalked

lol friendly stalkers like you yes, nutty hostile ones no ty!
markq

you only been a member for a month - just create a new account innit?[/quote]
I thought the rules stated you couldnt have multi accounts? Serious breach it states.[/quote]

Doh! sry I didn't even know that, but then again don't some parents and kids come on here with different names?
Joey Bloggsy

I thought the rules stated you couldnt have multi accounts? Serious breach it states.[/quote]Doh! sry I didn't even know that, but then again don't some parents and kids come on here with different names?[/quote]
Possibly, I was just hoping to do it legitametly. Yes Ive only been on a lil over a month, hence my inexperience and why I would rather change it now rather than later down the line.
Perhaps you should just deal with your ex and ask her to stop pestering you. Is she a member on here too?
Joey Bloggsy

I thought the rules stated you couldnt have multi accounts? Serious breach it states.[/quote]

Doh! sry I didn't even know that, but then again don't some parents and kids come on here with different names?[/quote]
they have to notify admin that they have joint accounts coming from the same address, else one account will be banned.
markq

I dont know yet, just know I dont want my own name as it! lol (yes should … I dont know yet, just know I dont want my own name as it! lol (yes should have thought of that beforehand but didnt know how interactive and addictive it would be!)Plus I now have issues with my ex stalking me on here to see when I am online so she can text and phone me abuse! Hence wanting something more anonymous

changing your username wont help as she can just look in a thread you have posted in and see your new username.
boothy

Only in exceptional circumstances,such as if you could be identified by … Only in exceptional circumstances,such as if you could be identified by your username or something along those lines.You need to request via the contact us facility

Doesn't work, I tried using the 'Contact Us' button and heard nothing back. I'm in the same boat as markq with regards to some nutter stalking me (not an ex though) and would like my username changed, but it won't happen.
boothy

Only in exceptional circumstances,such as if you could be identified by … Only in exceptional circumstances,such as if you could be identified by your username or something along those lines.You need to request via the contact us facility

moose109

Doesn't work, I tried using the 'Contact Us' button and heard nothing … Doesn't work, I tried using the 'Contact Us' button and heard nothing back. I'm in the same boat as markq with regards to some nutter stalking me (not an ex though) and would like my username changed, but it won't happen.

You don't get anywhere without asking though.

I know of two current members (although there are probably a few more) that have requested a user name change in the past (& have been successful in having their user name changed).

However, as mentioned, looking in a thread where the previous user name was used & seeing somebody quote a comment made will highlight a change has been sanctioned.

BFN,

fp.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants