Groups

Is it possible to chip a sky card still ?

Banned
    Title says at all really, just wondering ?

5 Comments

Original Poster Banned

bossyboots;6907236

I remember asking the guy who installed my sky this question - yeah a bit … I remember asking the guy who installed my sky this question - yeah a bit cheeky I know but when he arrived turned out my partner knows him.Well he said totally impossible.

Just a little like emailing microsoft and asking them whats the best firmware to install
    He would say that though although i've heard its difficult

Original Poster Banned

bossyboots;6907321

No he was being truthful as I said in my other post my partner knows him … No he was being truthful as I said in my other post my partner knows him from the local pub

oh ok fair enough , thanks for the information everyone rep left :thumbsup:

no its not impossible, it hasnt been cracked because its not cost effective for the hackers. if they crack it then x maonut of ppl use it, they face the wrath of Sky suing htem, and sky is jus way too big a company for anyone to try it

There are probalby a few ppl who have hacked it and keep it for personal use, but no1 wud be crazy enough to release something like that onto mainstream it would be devastating for htem

ryman1000;6907344

oh ok fair enough , thanks for the information everyone rep left … oh ok fair enough , thanks for the information everyone rep left :thumbsup:

Yes it is :whistling:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Old one pound coins are they worth more then their face value59
      2. miikeyblue and shabbird's (but mostly shabbird's) Tuesday night pub quiz!553773
      3. Do you have one of these 2.1 million 50p's selling for 20x its value?610
      4. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread423914468

See more discussions