Is it possible to close windows via fob on Nissan Qashqai Ntec Plus 15 Plate

Found 18th Oct 2015
Have had this car for a little while now, but its really annoying when you forget to close the windows and have to switch the car on again just to close windows. My previous car I was able to use the key, is the function available on this?
Community Updates
AskWindowsNissan
12 Comments
Have you tried holding the button?
Sorry at first I thought you was on about wing mirrors. No the windows don't close via the fob. You could buy a kit for the older model but as far as I know it hasn't been released for the newer model.
Keep finger on button whilst unlocking car if it fails to do anythin after 10 secs max I'm afraid u don't have it
Original Poster
jco83

Have you tried holding the button?

I have indeed
Original Poster
Hocky

Keep finger on button whilst unlocking car if it fails to do anythin … Keep finger on button whilst unlocking car if it fails to do anythin after 10 secs max I'm afraid u don't have it

That's so stupid
Works on my galaxy
Hocky

Works on my galaxy

​Useful.
Have the same car and the same problem.....probably the only gripe I have with the car. Frustrating because once you turn off the power the panoramic roof screen is still energised so why can't they do the same with the windows???
I have this car and it this is one of my major issues, I can't believe it doesn't roll up the windows, my 12 plate astra does it,
Work on 3 different qashqais at work
Neither the old model or the facelift had this option
The 2012 ntec i had in last month asked if i could find some sort of closure using the original keyfob
Just search my history for the libk i gave him
I picked that link from a Nissan forum
acesdvds.co.uk/ind…=77
t_kaay

Have the same car and the same problem.....probably the only gripe I have … Have the same car and the same problem.....probably the only gripe I have with the car. Frustrating because once you turn off the power the panoramic roof screen is still energised so why can't they do the same with the windows???

Probably a safety feature, so a child wont accidently close the window with their head out and crush their neck or suffocate themself?
katchiib

Probably a safety feature, so a child wont accidently close the window … Probably a safety feature, so a child wont accidently close the window with their head out and crush their neck or suffocate themself?

Not really, seeing as the majority of cars these days have a safety feature which stops the window from going up if anything gets caught, eg a childs head as in your example.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions