Expired

Is it possible to generate a new car number plate?

Found 2nd May
I'm in the market to buy a new car and saw a nice seat leon for a decent price. The number plate starts off with BJ though .

Might not be as bad to some ppl, but i feel it would be embarrassing to have.

Basically all i would want is a new generated number plate, is that at all possible? By what route should i follow to change if i decide to buy?

Thanks in advance
Community Updates
21 Comments
deleted79467
Wow you must be really paranoid
if if it’s that bad for you can get a personal plate and transfer it on to your car 🚙
Bj is the Ipswich area for car regenerations. Must be loads around that area so nobody would be take any notice
Edited by: "wayners" 2nd May
Even if you ask nicely, the DVLA will not generate a new number plate. If you really don’t like the allocated number then buy a cheap private plate (from £49just look on google for companies) and then transfer the number over (approx £80 cost)
Hiding some homoerotic thoughts there. When are you coming out?.
33732075-u9MLE.jpg
benrobertsno118 m ago

Hiding some homoerotic thoughts there. When are you coming out?.

Far from homoerotic thoughts..but please keep those fantasies in your head thanks!
Thanks, i see the only option is to buy a cheapo number plate...might have a search thanks!
I thought people paid hundreds for personalised number plates. Not removing then
BJ 51 AGS ??
Have a word with the dealer, I was given a choice of 6 to choose from. No good if it's already registered though.
Edited by: "cuzzy" 2nd May
33732395-aiFMq.jpgSpotted this one few weeks ago
deleted79467
Saw a black cab in london with plate KIL Uber.
Edited by: "deleted79467" 2nd May
Indeed
wayners1 h, 38 m ago

Bj is the Ipswich area for car regenerations. Must be loads around that …Bj is the Ipswich area for car regenerations. Must be loads around that area so nobody would be take any notice

Indeed it is - you get loads of BJs around here.
My previous two car number plates ended in WTF and then WNK!!! Thankfully I have a 'normal' number plate now!
superspeedy5 h, 40 m ago

Far from homoerotic thoughts..but please keep those fantasies in your head …Far from homoerotic thoughts..but please keep those fantasies in your head thanks!

You're the one that doesn't want to buy a car because of a number plate starting bj, you are suggesting staring at you etc due to numberplate, as a hetro guy why would you care? Hiding your deep desires!
Just suck it up
deleted794672nd May

Saw a black cab in london with plate KIL Uber.

that isn't a legal number
deleted79467
termite41 m ago

that isn't a legal number

Agreed just checked photo I took was K11 UBR
apologies
Our last car had a plate of BJ.. OBB. Don't see the issue.
deleted79467
I think this is what’s called a first world problem. Must be nice if this all you have to worry about
Edited by: "deleted79467" 3rd May
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants