EXPIRED

is it possible to get a phone unbarred.

hi is it possible to get a samsung tocco unbarred been barred cause it was lost and reported but now found vodafone say they cant do it but it can be done. does anyone know if this can definately be done and how much it costs as i am thinking of buying it.

9 Comments

Yes, you can unbar it by changinf the IMEI number, but it is illegal

Original Poster

oh ok i wont bother then.

Banned

Or why cant the seller get it unlocked if he owns it?

I lost my phone the other day, barred it.. found it and unbarred within an hour.

looool

hey how did you unbar you phone because i found this one and now it is barred you do i do it .?? and who did you call to unbar your phone is there someone who you can go to.to get it unbarred

wizzardboi09;4761997

hey how did you unbar you phone because i found this one and now it is … hey how did you unbar you phone because i found this one and now it is barred you do i do it .?? and who did you call to unbar your phone is there someone who you can go to.to get it unbarredreply

Welcome to HUKD.

Hand it in to the Police, and hopefully they can pass it on to the rightful owner.

wizzardboi09;4761997

hey how did you unbar you phone because i found this one and now it is … hey how did you unbar you phone because i found this one and now it is barred you do i do it .?? and who did you call to unbar your phone is there someone who you can go to.to get it unbarredreply

Hand it in then, its not yours is it!

wizzardboi09;4761997

lol....yeah i uh 'found' a phone the other day. i wouldnt mind getting it unbarred. :whistling:

Hay same thing happend to me 2day, thoought somw 1 had stolen after looking for it everywere couldnt find it so i rang 02 and gt barred but i went bk to the shop were had been b4 to top up by oyester to gt my daughter soem sweets and they had my fone dere but had allready barred it would be very graetfull if u could me how to unbar it please.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Sad news about Barcelona1529
    2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764045
    3. Ebid over Ebay55
    4. First 2 lucky people.33

See more discussions