Is it possible to get an MoT on a Sunday?

Found 24th Jun 2017
I've realised my MoT has expired tonight (Saturday evening) and I need to find somewhere to get it done tomorrow if possible. Kwik-fit are open Sundays but don't do MoTs on those days

1. Ask
  2. Mot
Groups
  1. Ask
  2. Mot
12 Comments

book it in, you can then legally drive it to mot station monday

Halfords. Although they may be booked up by now; depends where you live. You can check online: halfordsautocentres.com/

Motest.co.uk do MOTs on Sundays. But you can't book online for tomorrow now as it's too close. Give them a call tomorrow if you have a local branch.

Have a look around and see if any local garages that do MOTs are open tomorrow?

Bizarre range of responses. What day is today? Answer = Saturday. What day is tomorrow? Answer = Monday. oO

Isn't this what google is for?

you can if your MOT stations are open on a Sunday but most wont because all of the parts shops are closed. however you can still drive your car without valid mot to a mot station

Depends where you live for Sunday MOT .If you cannot get one done today and do book from Monday onwards you can drive the car there but its best to call your local force and get a reference number so just incase you are picked up on ANPR with an expied MOT.

You can legally drive to the mot station for a booked appointment if it has already expired however check your insurance small print. Some won't cover you for driving on the road without an mot, not even to the mot station. Meaning you would have to get it there on a trailer.

rhinopaul

You can legally drive to the mot station for a booked appointment if it … You can legally drive to the mot station for a booked appointment if it has already expired however check your insurance small print. Some won't cover you for driving on the road without an mot, not even to the mot station. Meaning you would have to get it there on a trailer.

drivingtesttips.biz/no-…tml
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants