Expired

is it possible to get showbox downloaded onto my lg smart tv?

19 replies
Found 2nd Dec 2014
as above really

19 Comments

not onto the TV itself as its a android app!
if you have it installed on a android device you can stream it to your TV using a streaming app such as twonky beam

stefromuk

not onto the TV itself as its a android app! if you have it installed on … not onto the TV itself as its a android app! if you have it installed on a android device you can stream it to your TV using a streaming app such as twonky beam

Interesting, do you have a link to jt, I can't seem to find it on the play store.

Original Poster

ah cheers yeah do u have a link please

not in the playstore for obvious reasons
i believe using a site called google is the way ahead
Edited by: "mattmerch" 2nd Dec 2014

Original Poster

ok downloaded it now how do i get showbox to run through it to my tv ? cheers

un click use internal player on the file you want watch, then select twonkly beam and choose your tv. It'll beam it to it fine =)

if you have a Samsung andriod device use the built in video app that works better.

Use Zappo tv. Look in play store for lg media share app by zappo. I use it on my Samsung no problem. Their should be a zappo for each make of telly.

Much better to download the film onto your device then stream it to your telly.

Original Poster

ok my mate txt me saying use youtube onfire looks good !!! one more question any way of streaming football through the tv browser ?

What do you think the lg app was invented for? oO

Original Poster

im lost dereklogan lol could you pm me ?

andyleeds20

im lost dereklogan lol could you pm me ?

hi chavkiller was spot on just do it like that .
most of the streaming apps works pretty much the same you choose your film in showbox and then select the streaming app and from there choose your TV.
I have a LG TV though and it won't play that many films off showbox as they aren't compatible so you may be best with something like a chromecast or Roku.
as for football there's not a great deal of choice for that, the only one it'd found is one called Mobdro you will have to google that to install it

Original Poster

ive downloaded modbro looks great then when i press share my programmes come up i try allcast dlna etc but nothing comes up on my tv apart from the allcast sighn ?

Original Poster

thanks for your help !!

Original Poster

ok just done the showbox beem [feeling slightly thick] now about the football ? lol

andyleeds20

ive downloaded modbro looks great then when i press share my programmes … ive downloaded modbro looks great then when i press share my programmes come up i try allcast dlna etc but nothing comes up on my tv apart from the allcast sighn ?

Have you actually bought allcast or still on the free version?
As far as I know the only way you can get Mobdro onto your TV is by using a chromecast and when the chromecast is setup and turned on the cast icon appears in the corner of the app.
But the picture quality isn't great at all

Just use the 'throw' setting on ur fone to connect to tv. No matter whats playing on ur fone is straight on the big screen is great resolution n sounds amazimg still on my surround sound

Can I download showbox to an apple device?

Unfortunately you can't get Showbox on any Apple device (as far as I know)

Sorry, commenting is no longer available on this discussion.

Top Discussions
  1. Topcashback Trick or Treat competition54499
  2. Magazine competitions - Issue 42 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk1616
  3. Free flights to Europe35
  4. Free Soap & Glory Bath Bomb (High Score)33

See more discussions