Groups
    EXPIRED

is it possible to get vip if you have been warned by the mods in the past

just wondering is a warning like a criminal record on here

Shared Via The HUKD App For Android.

50 Comments

Been here for almost 3 years and still have no idea what/how to get VIP. Haha

Once on the naughty step makes the climb to VIP much much harder..

Chiptivo

Once on the naughty step makes the climb to VIP much much harder..:(

Your "community notoriety" status increases though.

"★ THE OFFICIAL VIP BADGE THREAD ★"

dcx_badass

No, pretty much have to be on the straight and narrow or you have no … No, pretty much have to be on the straight and narrow or you have no chance, otherwise it sets a bad example.

Yeah... wait until you get the VIP badge before you misbehave.

If you are a Moderator it is virtually encouraged.

Banned

If you have been badly behaved in the past I can't see the site wanting to reward you.

Elton Chong

If you have been badly behaved in the past I can't see the site wanting … If you have been badly behaved in the past I can't see the site wanting to reward you.

Notice the lack of VIP there

dont worry about it op it doesn't affect you....

f2k8

Been here for almost 3 years and still have no idea what/how to get VIP. … Been here for almost 3 years and still have no idea what/how to get VIP. Haha

Been here almost 7 and a half years and Im none the wiser!

I feel undervalued on here . Oh well it's only a badge.

Yes
    It has been suggested that this is changed
    hotukdeals.com/mis…138
    I for one have never been suspended but then I'm not bothered about a VIP badge *sniff*

FearTheBassPlayer

Notice the lack of VIP there

What was it someone said elsewhere?

Oh yes, now I remember....... LULZ

I wouldn't worry looking at the list most of them are dreamers/no lifers anyway , that haven't achieved much in life there's a few on the list that have usernames banned from other sites due to scamming people etc.

One of the mod's of this site even like's to buy certain items and sell them on here or the other site for a few quid profit

Enjoy the new badge OP....

Who cares?! Oooh luck at me I have a badge. Losers!

I picked another word but the swear filter didn't like it.

Edited by: "Paddy_o_furniture" 21st Jul 2014

I have been suspended three times and they still gave me it....

Maybe I should keep quiet?

If you want to be a VIP just insert this into your profile pic

http://www.hotukdeals.com/images/hukd/vip-96.png

Dunno...

A VIP on site like MSE would mean something. Not here!

Paddy_o_furniture

I think TV stars should get more recognition than what they do on here. What do you think Paddy?

Paddy_o_furniture

deeky

I think TV stars should get more recognition than what they do on here. … I think TV stars should get more recognition than what they do on here. What do you think Paddy?

https://i.chzbgr.com/maxW500/3016318720/h4E2551CD/

Paddy_o_furniture

deeky

I think TV stars should get more recognition than what they do on here. … I think TV stars should get more recognition than what they do on here. What do you think Paddy?

deeky

Actually, now you mention it... weren't you playing Vin Diesel on some TV quiz show with a large rabbit?

[ hotukdeals.com/mis…137 ]

No, wait, I remember now... Paddy' was playing a bald-headed guy with glasses called Jason Bradbury:

[ hotukdeals.com/mis…163 ]

fanpages

Actually, now you mention it... weren't you playing Vin Diesel on some TV … Actually, now you mention it... weren't you playing Vin Diesel on some TV quiz show with a large rabbit?[ http://www.hotukdeals.com/misc/15-minutes-fame-1487386?p=17323137 ]No, wait, I remember now... Paddy' was playing a bald-headed guy with glasses called Jason Bradbury:[ http://www.hotukdeals.com/misc/what-famous-person-have-been-told-look-like-1932254?p=22079163 ]

Admit it fp, I look good don't I? Shame Elton ducked the challenge. I never had him down as shy.

deeky

Admit it fp, I look good don't I? Shame Elton ducked the challenge. I … Admit it fp, I look good don't I? Shame Elton ducked the challenge. I never had him down as shy.

A shyte is the measurement of rubbish on the Internet.
    That, or some form of corrupt information.

Talking of Tellys...

If Vin Diesel drops out of the new "Kojak" project, perhaps your agent will be getting a call.

Who loves ya, baby?

deeky

I reckon TV stars should get their very own badge. I've another audition this week.

If you have infractions you'll need to do some "favours"
    http://www.threadbombing.com/data/media/2/bj.gif
    Edited by: "alanlukeb1" 21st Jul 2014

deeky

Paddy_o_furniture

I reckon TV stars should get their very own badge. I've another … I reckon TV stars should get their very own badge. I've another audition this week.

choc1969 will be this week's new VIP if that is the case!

[ hotukdeals.com/mis…578 ]

Just do what i did, wait until you get the badge then get a warning for no reason at all! oh and dont forget to send a email to couldnotcare-less@whatever.com for no reply ever!
    Edited by: "haritori" 21st Jul 2014

haritori

Just do what i did, wait until you get the badge then get a warning for … Just do what i did, wait until you get the badge then get a warning for no reason at all! oh and dont forget to send a email to [email protected] for no reply ever!

How careless could you be?

Banned

deeky

Admit it fp, I look good don't I? Shame Elton ducked the challenge. I … Admit it fp, I look good don't I? Shame Elton ducked the challenge. I never had him down as shy.

You are definitely missing me deeky

fanpages

updated.... a mistake like that could cost me my badge

fanpages

haritori

updated.... a mistake like that could cost me my badge

You're in good company.

However, being ignored is what VIPs do best.

http://media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/c1/e0/6f/c1e06f09d3e6a49427b4a57811e9edf1.jpg

lulz

deeky

Don't think we have any stars though deekster, just people who have 'appeared'

Original Poster

wont expect mine anytime soon then

told someone to lose weight yesterday and got a warning :-/

ashmac

wont expect mine anytime soon thentold someone to lose weight yesterday … wont expect mine anytime soon thentold someone to lose weight yesterday and got a warning :-/

On a positive note, if you do it again, you'll save pounds not being here.

Original Poster

fanpages

On a positive note, if you do it again, you'll save pounds not being here.

agree with that ha

miikeyblue

Don't think we have any stars though deekster, just people who have … Don't think we have any stars though deekster, just people who have 'appeared'

I was the star of the show!

alanlukeb1

If you have infractions you'll need to do some "favours"

Christ, ellie and the Arabica knits must have aching jaws and no problems dripping the kids off at the pool?

(_;)

Paddy_o_furniture

We were the stars of the show!

He's just jelly paddy X)
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Phone "Upgrade"36
      2. Best way to use Tesco club card vouchers?77
      3. I want some backless loafers for men11
      4. I am looking Ryman online discount code33