Groups

Is it possible to request a paypal gift payment ?

Hi all,

Does anyone know if it is possible to request a paypal gift payment ? I've clicked on 'request money' in paypal but there is no option for gift.

Any ideas ?

Cheers

8 Comments

Banned

i dont think you can request a gift payment, as it is a gift, not a request

Original Poster

OK cheers, its just that someone has agreed to pay via papal gift but wants me to send them an invoice.

Banned

adam787_1;5862544

OK cheers, its just that someone has agreed to pay via papal gift but … OK cheers, its just that someone has agreed to pay via papal gift but wants me to send them an invoice.

you cannot send an invoice as its a gift, is it someone on here, they just need your paypal addy

Original Poster

No not someone on here, but thanks for the info.

Banned

You can request a gift as long as you are both agreeing.
    The person who pays as a gift pays charges for you.
    So answer yes but you have to agree.:thumbsup::santa:

Banned

RUDOLF;5862843

You can request a gift as long as you are both agreeing.The person who … You can request a gift as long as you are both agreeing.The person who pays as a gift pays charges for you.So answer yes but you have to agree.:thumbsup::santa:

you cannot send an invoice for a gift payment, only for goods or service

Banned

sassie;5862871

you cannot send an invoice for a gift payment, only for goods or service

You are correct in this reply I was answering your first reply:thumbsup::santa:

Banned

sassie;5862510

i dont think you can request a gift payment, as it is a gift, not a … i dont think you can request a gift payment, as it is a gift, not a request

This the one wrong you can do this but no receipt can be given:thumbsup::oops::santa:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Veteran TV host Sir Bruce Forsyth dies at 892529
      2. Veteran TV presenter doesn't die but gets damages from the Police - is that…66
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764306
      4. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846211

See more discussions