Is it possible to work out the date a Hermes parcel was posted or the label created, by looking at the numbers on the label?

Found 3rd Dec 2017
I received two Hermes parcels today. One from boohoo.com ordered two days ago, one from Amazon which was supposed to be posted mid last month.

I suspect the Amazon parcel was not posted mid last month, but much more recently. Amazon have delayed or lost a number of my orders.

I was wondering, is it possible to extrapolate the date the label was created or the item was posted from the Hermes label?

The labels look very similar apart from the barcode number and a long number above the address.

Thanks for reading and for any suggestions.
Community Updates
Ask
2 Comments
Can't you just track your orders? the earliest date will give you a rough idea of when it was sent.
myhermes.co.uk/tra…tml
Edited by: "cuzzy" 3rd Dec 2017
Original Poster
cuzzy10 m ago

Can't you just track your orders? the earliest date will give you a rough …Can't you just track your orders? the earliest date will give you a rough idea of when it was sent.https://www.myhermes.co.uk/tracking-results.html

Just gave that a go, I wasn't sure I had a tracking number. But the barcode matches the long number that starts 'Hermes_' in my Amazon account.

On the date it says it was dispatched by Amazon, the Hermes tracking page says 'We're expecting your parcel' then yesterday it changed to 'Centrally sorted'.

So it doesn't look like I can tell when Hermes actually received it. Looks like I probably won't be able to find out.

That was very helpful anyway, thanks
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants