Found 28th May 2009
..................getting dressed today? It be bedtime soon

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
51 Comments

Banned

naah dont bother!" jim jams all the way!

Original Poster Banned

kapows;5340749

naah dont bother!" jim jams all the way!

thats what i thought :thumbsup:

Bedtime soon? what time to you go to bed!!!!!!??

x

Banned

Its never worth getting dressed but always worth gettign undressed :w00t:

i haven't bothered either yet,was just contemplating it though........:thinking:

Original Poster Banned

kerri_ Bedtime soon? what time to you go to bed!!!!!!??x

Banned

PabloInTheSky;5340780

Its never worth getting dressed but always worth gettign undressed :w00t:

lol pablo the player strikes again! voted hot comment lol

lucky so and so...i wish i could be in your situation!!!!!!

Original Poster Banned

right, thats settled then, will stay in dressing gown, shower later and into bed - lol

I'm so jealous, I've had such a rough day... lol

Original Poster Banned

ClarityofMind;5340807

I'm so jealous, I've had such a rough day... lol

i been feeling rough all week, think gp next week if no better, as little guy aint here i have been a ittle lazy today - lol

Banned

sassie;5340816

i been feeling rough all week, think gp next week if no better, as little … i been feeling rough all week, think gp next week if no better, as little guy aint here i have been a ittle lazy today - lol

its weird you mention this....
my friends been feeling the same and it started sometime just before the weekend or something

says its exhaustion?

sassie;5340816

i been feeling rough all week, think gp next week if no better, as little … i been feeling rough all week, think gp next week if no better, as little guy aint here i have been a ittle lazy today - lol

awww, I hope you feel better soon x x

Original Poster Banned

kapows;5340833

its weird you mention this....my friends been feeling the same and it … its weird you mention this....my friends been feeling the same and it started sometime just before the weekend or somethingsays its exhaustion?

came down last wednesday with a bad cough, think me rattling a little so thinks its gone onto my chest :oops:

sassie;5340848

came down last wednesday with a bad cough, think me rattling a little so … came down last wednesday with a bad cough, think me rattling a little so thinks its gone onto my chest :oops:

its come on your chest? nasty:?

Banned

sassie;5340848

came down last wednesday with a bad cough, think me rattling a little so … came down last wednesday with a bad cough, think me rattling a little so thinks its gone onto my chest :oops:

omg same! on wednesday!

Original Poster Banned

oi charlie, off to the slappers thread

I hope you are not considering becoming like the floozies here in Liverpool who walk around in their PJs all day. I see them taking kids to school and at the local Tescos.

Original Poster Banned

kapows;5340874

omg same! on wednesday!

now me thinks you taking the michael

Original Poster Banned

Predikuesi;5340882

I hope you are not considering becoming like the floozies here in … I hope you are not considering becoming like the floozies here in Liverpool who walk around in their PJs all day. I see them taking kids to school and at the local Tescos.

lmfao - i aint been at the house, rest assured shrewsury isnt like that, although saying that i think we have areas that are

Sassie, im jealous i have almost did a whole days work and your still in your PJ's:x

I wasnt gonna get dressed but my friend asked if i wanted to walk one of my dogs with her, so had to have a bath and get dressed unfortunatly!

sassie;5340875

oi charlie, off to the slappers thread

eh...dont know what you mean:oops: try rubbing some vicks in, dont know if it helps but smells good!:p

Original Poster Banned

BlondeBella;5340900

Sassie, im jealous i have almost did a whole days work and your still in … Sassie, im jealous i have almost did a whole days work and your still in your PJ's:x

i dont have PJ's but i get ya drift ;-) and even thought not dressed i have actually done the washing, drying, tided up, hoovered etc,etc , now thinking should the ironing wait till sunday - lol

Banned

sassie;5340885

now me thinks you taking the michael

nope no joke...was lethargic that wednesday and aint been right since

sassie;5340912

i dont have PJ's but i get ya drift ;-) and even thought not dressed i … i dont have PJ's but i get ya drift ;-) and even thought not dressed i have actually done the washing, drying, tided up, hoovered etc,etc , now thinking should the ironing wait till sunday - lol

Naked :w00t: :lol: I have never had a day and not got dressed before.

Very productive day you may have even done more work tha me:giggle:

Original Poster Banned

BlondeBella;5340940

Naked :w00t: :lol: I have never had a day and not got dressed before.Very … Naked :w00t: :lol: I have never had a day and not got dressed before.Very productive day you may have even done more work tha me:giggle:

in my dressing gown - lol

I just feel like crap and really should go see gp for some antibiotics but cant be bothered to get dressed to go see him - lol

sassie;5340952

in my dressing gown - lolI just feel like crap and really should go see … in my dressing gown - lolI just feel like crap and really should go see gp for some antibiotics but cant be bothered to get dressed to go see him - lol

well just relax for the rest of the day and go tomorrow no point now:thumbsup:

Original Poster Banned

BlondeBella;5340965

well just relax for the rest of the day and go tomorrow no point … well just relax for the rest of the day and go tomorrow no point now:thumbsup:

yep will do, well maybe monday when kids back at school, was gonna take daughter out shopping for the day tomorrow, mind that will mean getting dressed :oops:

sassie;5340978

yep will do, well maybe monday when kids back at school, was gonna take … yep will do, well maybe monday when kids back at school, was gonna take daughter out shopping for the day tomorrow, mind that will mean getting dressed :oops:

do it online,in your dressing gowns:thumbsup::thumbsup:

Original Poster Banned

Charlie Scene;5340997

do it online,in your dressing gowns:thumbsup::thumbsup:

lmfao, probably need a little fresh air too, and shes 15 she dont do online clothes shopping

sassie;5340978

yep will do, well maybe monday when kids back at school, was gonna take … yep will do, well maybe monday when kids back at school, was gonna take daughter out shopping for the day tomorrow, mind that will mean getting dressed :oops:

either way i think you might have to get dressed tomorrow :lol: Shopping might make you feel better:thumbsup:

Original Poster Banned

BlondeBella;5341015

either way i think you might have to get dressed tomorrow :lol: Shopping … either way i think you might have to get dressed tomorrow :lol: Shopping might make you feel better:thumbsup:

yeah, will deffo get dressed tomorrow :thumbsup:

shopping therapy, its the best kind;-)

sassie;5341028

yeah, will deffo get dressed tomorrow :thumbsup:

you say this now but tomorrow might come and you might not want to:giggle:

Original Poster Banned

Charlie Scene;5341034

shopping therapy, its the best kind;-)

yeah, it never has the same appeal when you go out with the intent of treating yaself and come back empty handed for yourself, but the daughter will be pleased - lol

Original Poster Banned

fireheaven;5341084

Yep I have that too, keeps me awake half the nightWished I had stayed in … Yep I have that too, keeps me awake half the nightWished I had stayed in my pj's and my bed today so good on ya :thumbsup:

oh its horrid, as soon as you lie down the coughing starts, drives me nuts, probably the neighbours too, sound like an old man hacking away

Im the same as Amcol......if I hadnt had to take the dogs out I doubt I would have got dressed either

Original Poster Banned

fireheaven;5341128

I have taken to sleeping sitting up but still choking - even splashed … I have taken to sleeping sitting up but still choking - even splashed out on expensive cough medicine yesterday but it still did nothing for it

im sure i had this last year and paid out on every cough thing going and they didnt touch it, so am just putting up with it at the min, but i can hear myself rattling so think maybe it is turning into a chest infection

sassie;5341045

yeah, it never has the same appeal when you go out with the intent of … yeah, it never has the same appeal when you go out with the intent of treating yaself and come back empty handed for yourself, but the daughter will be pleased - lol

my lad has just come round, he is 14 and wants to go shopping 2moro, i suppose i should get dressed then!!!:-D
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769557
    2. 5am gym crew20140
    3. First batch of original Xbox backwards compatible games33
    4. Anyone else bored of video gaming2849

See more discussions