Is it safe.......

Found 7th FebEdited by:"Andrea55"
I am rearranging my kitchen and would like to know if it is safe to put my tumble dryer under my hob. I know it's different but is it safe? It is a condenser tumble dryer
Community Updates
Ask
8 Comments
As long as you maintain the required clearances for both appliances - yes! Check the installation manuals for both and they will define necessary clearances for air circulation etc.
Does you hob generate heat underneath when its on? I know lots of people who have their hobs straight over the top of a cutlery draw and the bottom of the hob just doesn't get warm at all.
Van19733 h, 3 m ago

As long as you maintain the required clearances for both appliances - yes! …As long as you maintain the required clearances for both appliances - yes! Check the installation manuals for both and they will define necessary clearances for air circulation etc.

This
It would be safe as long as it's done properly as previously stated. However, it'd be an odd set-up. Imagine emptying the dryer while cooking? In my opinion good kitchen design would have these apart.
If you’re struggling with the redesign if you can draw a quick sketch of your current kitchen with sockets/windows and doors perhaps we can make suggestions on layout for you.

Where is your washing machine at the moment
Edited by: "Toptrumpet" 7th Feb
Toptrumpet27 m ago

If you’re struggling with the redesign if you can draw a quick sketch of y …If you’re struggling with the redesign if you can draw a quick sketch of your current kitchen with sockets/windows and doors perhaps we can make suggestions on layout for you.Where is your washing machine at the moment

Hi. My washing machine is to the right of the hob
MIDURIX4 h, 56 m ago

Does you hob generate heat underneath when its on? I know lots of people …Does you hob generate heat underneath when its on? I know lots of people who have their hobs straight over the top of a cutlery draw and the bottom of the hob just doesn't get warm at all.

No. There is no heat underneath. I. Put all 5 rings on to test it.
Andrea558 h, 33 m ago

Hi. My washing machine is to the right of the hob

I thought that if it was in a cupboard you could stand it on top of the washing machine
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants