Is it safe

To install windows 7 on a laptop, will it work ok?

7 Comments

providing it meets the mimimum spec yes, But you must be aware of the limitations when the rc1 expires, such as the shutting down of the pc every 15 mins or so

no the power fluctuations will cause a rift in subspace ripping a hole the size of colorado from the installation point.

Original Poster

kmac;5375016

providing it meets the mimimum spec yes, But you must be aware of the … providing it meets the mimimum spec yes, But you must be aware of the limitations when the rc1 expires, such as the shutting down of the pc every 15 mins or so

yeah but i can just revert back to my old vista after that cant i?

tay1982;5375028

Yes provided you have recovery disc or vista disc as installing Windows 7 will wipe the hard disc

tay1982;5375028

You would need to reinstall it again, unless you have software to take an image of the installation to restore at a later date.

The best thing to do if you want to keep Vista is to re-partition the drive (PartitionMagic) and create space enough to install Windows 7. You can then have them both installed at the same time.

if you need to ask this........... i wouldn't advise trying to install win7 yourself.

ants97;5375018

no the power fluctuations will cause a rift in subspace ripping a hole … no the power fluctuations will cause a rift in subspace ripping a hole the size of colorado from the installation point.

lool

Its really easy t o install and if your laptop runs vista it will run better with windows 7
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. GOT Leaks again715
    2. How much would you pay for this chair?1617
    3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764096
    4. How dangerous is Donald trump?68

See more discussions