is it safe.. to eat my yoghurt in peace

Banned 53 replies
Found 20th Jun 2009
there is was eating my shape yoghurt.. thinking how do they get away with saying it fills you up for longer but the pot is the same size as the rest...

how does that work ?

1. Misc
  2. Yogurt
Groups
  1. Misc
  2. Yogurt
53 Comments

Banned

nano-technology!

it expands in your tummy

Banned

loupomm;5545939

it expands in your tummy

like the foam they use in walls?

Original Poster Banned

also .. why are the sizes of some chocolate bars shrinking ? but staying the same price ?

Because it weighs more and sits heavier in your stomach because of the ingredients.

dog_cop;5545944

also .. why are the sizes of some chocolate bars shrinking ? but staying … also .. why are the sizes of some chocolate bars shrinking ? but staying the same price ?

mouth getting bigger :oops:

Banned

dog_cop;5545944

also .. why are the sizes of some chocolate bars shrinking ? but staying … also .. why are the sizes of some chocolate bars shrinking ? but staying the same price ?

dunno...but Monster Munch are getting bigger again

Original Poster Banned

and just reading the contents .. its says"shock horror" NOT suitable for vegetarians... why ?

Original Poster Banned

loupomm;5545949

mouth getting bigger :oops:

mmm some on here might have that trouble but no me :whistling:

prolly got fibre in it that bloats you

Original Poster Banned

kjbenja;5545945

Because it weighs more and sits heavier in your stomach because of the … Because it weighs more and sits heavier in your stomach because of the ingredients.

but its still fat free though .. I am perplexed :?

dog_cop;5545954

and just reading the contents .. its says"shock horror" NOT suitable for … and just reading the contents .. its says"shock horror" NOT suitable for vegetarians... why ?

gelatin that comes from bone marrow to thicken it maybe

Banned

dog_cop;5545973

but its still fat free though .. I am perplexed :?

Probs full of lettuce....

with a bit of dog in too

Original Poster Banned

queenlush;5545976

gelatin that comes from bone marrow to thicken it maybe

eww... :x

Original Poster Banned

ODB_69;5545978

Probs full of lettuce

nope no lettuce in.. it did mention polyfiller :w00t:

dog_cop;5545979

eww... :x

so you are eating cow waste basically lol...get a kebab down your neck lol

Banned

dog_cop;5545984

nope no lettuce in.. it did mention polyfiller :w00t:

hold on....

the pot doesnt look like this does it?
http://www.transtools.co.uk/store/images/uploads/ploycell-deep-gap-polyfilla.jpg

D_C you are thinking too much for your age....lol

ooh deep hole filler ...lol how much ?

Original Poster Banned

ODB_69;5545994

hold on....the pot doesnt look like this does it?

yes why > :thinking:

Original Poster Banned

Silentgirl!;5545997

D_C you are thinking too much for your age....lol

factory bird shush please this is a serious thread..

Contents are:

Ingredients

Strawberry Fat Free Yogurt, Strawberry (8%), Fibre (Guar Gum, Oligofructose), Stabilisers (Modified Maize Starch, Carrageenan), Flavouring, Sweeteners (Aspartame, Acesulfame-k), Acidity Regulators (Sodium Citrate, Citric Acid), Colour (Cochineal), Vitamins (B1, B2, B6, Folic Acid, Pantothenic Acid).

Raspberry Fat Free Yogurt, Raspberry (8%), Fibre (Guar Gum, Oligofructose), Stabilisers (Modified Maize Starch, Carrageenan), Colour (Elderberry Juice Concentrate), Flavouring, Sweeteners (Aspartame, Acesulfame-k), Acidity Regulators (Sodium Citrate, Citric Acid), Vitamins (B1, B2, B6, Folic Acid, Pantothenic Acid).

Allergies Information
Contains Milk & Phenylalanine
May contain Wheat, Almond, Hazelnut & Walnuts

Banned

dog_cop;5546004

yes why > :thinking:

best to stick to munch bunch next time DC!

http://img.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2007/02_02/munchbunchDM2002_400x245.jpg

dog_cop;5546008

factory bird shush please this is a serious thread..

Dont normally see your name in the same sentence as serious :whistling:

Original Poster Banned

kjbenja;5546009

Contents are:Ingredients Strawberry Fat Free Yogurt, Strawberry (8%), … Contents are:Ingredients Strawberry Fat Free Yogurt, Strawberry (8%), Fibre (Guar Gum, Oligofructose), Stabilisers (Modified Maize Starch, Carrageenan), Flavouring, Sweeteners (Aspartame, Acesulfame-k), Acidity Regulators (Sodium Citrate, Citric Acid), Colour (Cochineal), Vitamins (B1, B2, B6, Folic Acid, Pantothenic Acid).Raspberry Fat Free Yogurt, Raspberry (8%), Fibre (Guar Gum, Oligofructose), Stabilisers (Modified Maize Starch, Carrageenan), Colour (Elderberry Juice Concentrate), Flavouring, Sweeteners (Aspartame, Acesulfame-k), Acidity Regulators (Sodium Citrate, Citric Acid), Vitamins (B1, B2, B6, Folic Acid, Pantothenic Acid). Allergies Information Contains Milk & PhenylalanineMay contain Wheat, Almond, Hazelnut & Walnuts

so will it be good for me later ?

dog_cop;5546021

so will it be good for me later ?

no will give you the squits

Original Poster Banned

Silentgirl!;5546016

Dont normally see you here :whistling:

:whistling:

i feel bloated - tiramisu - yummy

loupomm;5546029

i feel bloated - tiramisu - yummy

now thats what you call a pud ..mmmm my favourite

Banned

kjbenja;5546009

Contents are:Ingredients Strawberry Fat Free Yogurt, Strawberry (8%), … Contents are:Ingredients Strawberry Fat Free Yogurt, Strawberry (8%), Fibre (Guar Gum, Oligofructose), Stabilisers (Modified Maize Starch, Carrageenan), Flavouring, Sweeteners (Aspartame, Acesulfame-k), Acidity Regulators (Sodium Citrate, Citric Acid), Colour (Cochineal), Vitamins (B1, B2, B6, Folic Acid, Pantothenic Acid).Raspberry Fat Free Yogurt, Raspberry (8%), Fibre (Guar Gum, Oligofructose), Stabilisers (Modified Maize Starch, Carrageenan), Colour (Elderberry Juice Concentrate), Flavouring, Sweeteners (Aspartame, Acesulfame-k), Acidity Regulators (Sodium Citrate, Citric Acid), Vitamins (B1, B2, B6, Folic Acid, Pantothenic Acid). Allergies Information Contains Milk & PhenylalanineMay contain Wheat, Almond, Hazelnut & Walnuts

WRONG!

You need this sheet - molevalleyfarmers.com/cos…pdf

Original Poster Banned

queenlush;5546025

no will give you the squits

ah while I am on that subject I need some advice.. I do need a number 2 soon, do you think I should take my airliner world magazine while I sit on the toilet or todays sun :thinking:

queenlush;5546032

now thats what you call a pud ..mmmm my favourite

yessss and even better the kids dont like it :whistling::-D

Banned

dog_cop;5546034

ah while I am on that subject I need some advice.. I do need a number 2 … ah while I am on that subject I need some advice.. I do need a number 2 soon, do you think I should take my airliner world magazine while I sit on the toilet or todays sun :thinking:

Sun!

Dear Deidre column :thumbsup:

dog_cop;5546034

ah while I am on that subject I need some advice.. I do need a number 2 … ah while I am on that subject I need some advice.. I do need a number 2 soon, do you think I should take my airliner world magazine while I sit on the toilet or todays sun :thinking:

hmm depends what mood you are in. If it's imminent then take the sun ..if you are struggling to push one out i think the airline mag is your best option

Original Poster Banned

ODB_69;5546044

Sun!Dear Deidre column :thumbsup:

mmm I thought so but should I be more relaxed or rush my no 2 :thinking:

Original Poster Banned

queenlush;5546051

hmm depends what mood you are in. If it's imminent then take the sun … hmm depends what mood you are in. If it's imminent then take the sun ..if you are struggling to push one out i think the airline mag is your best option

i like your train of thoughts there :thumbsup:

Banned

dog_cop;5546053

mmm I thought so but should I be more relaxed or rush my no 2 :thinking:

Just time it right and you should get through at least the picture bit

dog_cop;5546058

i like your train of thoughts there :thumbsup:

but the sun will come in handy if you have run out of toilet roll.....oh dear swings and roundabouts lol

Original Poster Banned

ODB_69;5546059

Just time it right and you should get through at least the picture bit

ok I can feel something in the departure lounge.. so I better get a shuffle on plus work calls later.. I will pop back later to let you know how things went .. its amazing how helpful people can be :thumbsup:

dog_cop;5546081

ok I can feel something in the departure lounge.. so I better get a … ok I can feel something in the departure lounge.. so I better get a shuffle on plus work calls later.. I will pop back later to let you know how things went .. its amazing how helpful people can be :thumbsup:

enjoy my dear ..tarraa
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Win a £100 Amazon Voucher From LoveMyVouchers22
    2. Topcashback Trick or Treat competition60626
    3. Magazine competitions - Issue 41 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk1717
    4. daily mail comp - win a trip to queensland - comp closes 8th november, 201777

See more discussions