Is it safe to travel with Thomas cook airlines ??

Found 6th Jul
Hi, am planning on booking a flight I just want to check there are no problems with this airline, also does anyone know of any codes, or deals with flights as I am looking to save money if possible, thanks in advance.....
Community Updates
Ask
Top comments
Never heard of them. Don't risk it.
They do crash occasionally
27 Comments
Yes.
o..k thanks for your help.
Never heard of them. Don't risk it.
I have been on Thomas Cook airlnes in the past, I seen a cheap flight for 16.7 but I need one in August. Does anyone have any tips for getting flights in school holidays or codes etc, thanks in advance.

I know to check Sky scanner, I want to go to Manchester if possible, private message me for more details, thanks.
bingoqueen10106 m ago

I have been on Thomas Cook airlnes in the past, I seen a cheap flight for …I have been on Thomas Cook airlnes in the past, I seen a cheap flight for 16.7 but I need one in August. Does anyone have any tips for getting flights in school holidays or codes etc, thanks in advance.I know to check Sky scanner, I want to go to Manchester if possible, private message me for more details, thanks.

So you have been on Thomas cook before and had no problems? So it's not about Thomas cook, it's cheap flights? And you want to fly to Manchester or from Manchester? Sorry for the 40 questions
ScubaDudes1 h, 46 m ago

Wouldn't worry about them crashing, the scorpions will get you long before then. Riddled with scorpions their aircraft. Everybody knows that.
No current problems. Long term a bit iffy. Basically if you book for next year you would get your money back.
I'm flying in a few days and I think they have given another airline their flight. Some weird Greek air line. full of confidence. I can let you know in a few days.
This time of year for deals you can just about forget it.
Once a window fell out when I accidentally elbowed it. Luckily everyone survived.
I once went from Liverpool, got there and the plane was on bricks.....
Can’t even believe someone has even asked this.
R u mental?
Just a heads up guys, this is the 6th time op has asked this or similar questions about booking a holiday in the school holidays since January. We’re all on here to help each other but op is still to book anything despite previous recommendations and long threads advising to book early etc.
just saying......
@bingoqueen1010 If you’ve found a holiday that meets your criteria then make the booking, otherwise you might find it unavailable at a later date. The holidays that are available nearer the time at reduced rates are often the holidays that remain unsold as the resorts or flight timesare unpopular.
Edited by: "Toptrumpet" 7th Jul
STRICKIBHOY14 h, 27 m ago

So you have been on Thomas cook before and had no problems? So it's not …So you have been on Thomas cook before and had no problems? So it's not about Thomas cook, it's cheap flights? And you want to fly to Manchester or from Manchester? Sorry for the 40 questions

To Manchester from Tenerife either 16 or 17 th Aug tia
Toptrumpet1 h, 2 m ago

Just a heads up guys, this is the 6th time op has asked this or similar …Just a heads up guys, this is the 6th time op has asked this or similar questions about booking a holiday in the school holidays since January. We’re all on here to help each other but op is still to book anything despite previous recommendations and long threads advising to book early etc.just saying......@bingoqueen1010 If you’ve found a holiday that meets your criteria then make the booking, otherwise you might find it unavailable at a later date. The holidays that are available nearer the time at reduced rates are often the holidays that remain unsold as the resorts or flight timesare unpopular.

Erm some people have to book in the summer holidays due to work, I mean most people don't (work that is) and they can book whenever they like, but no I have kids and a job so I need to go the most expensive time of year ...lol
bingoqueen101051 s ago

Erm some people have to book in the summer holidays due to work, I mean …Erm some people have to book in the summer holidays due to work, I mean most people don't (work that is) and they can book whenever they like, but no I have kids and a job so I need to go the most expensive time of year ...lol

I got a holiday thanks ...PM me if you want to assist further..
n15hu11 h, 20 m ago

Once a window fell out when I accidentally elbowed it. Luckily everyone …Once a window fell out when I accidentally elbowed it. Luckily everyone survived.

OMG, was it Thomas cook ….
STRICKIBHOY14 h, 42 m ago

So you have been on Thomas cook before and had no problems? So it's not …So you have been on Thomas cook before and had no problems? So it's not about Thomas cook, it's cheap flights? And you want to fly to Manchester or from Manchester? Sorry for the 40 questions

or fly to Liverpool
psychobitchfromhell16 h, 59 m ago

Wouldn't worry about them crashing, the scorpions will get you long before …Wouldn't worry about them crashing, the scorpions will get you long before then. Riddled with scorpions their aircraft. Everybody knows that.

I thought it was snakes. Yes I’m aware that was crap. I’ll get my coat
batezy_198434 m ago

I thought it was snakes. Yes I’m aware that was crap. I’ll get my coat (hi …I thought it was snakes. Yes I’m aware that was crap. I’ll get my coat

I nearly put snakes. Thought I'd try to be inventive so I went with scorpions. Might have made a better film.
batezy_198436 m ago

I thought it was snakes. Yes I’m aware that was crap. I’ll get my coat (hi …I thought it was snakes. Yes I’m aware that was crap. I’ll get my coat

Haha
bingoqueen101012 h, 16 m ago

WHY ???

Because its a really dumb question, much like your other threads. I'm guessing you're rather young and naive.
chocci8th Jul

Because its a really dumb question, much like your other threads. I'm …Because its a really dumb question, much like your other threads. I'm guessing you're rather young and naive.

And your old (and wise?) erm, ok, ??
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants