Groups

Is it safe to use an original xbox 360 power cable on xbox 360 slim?

Basically i have lost the power cable for my xbox 360 slim felt like playing it but I have an original 360 power cord for the 1st gen consoles but was wondering if it is ok to us?

Thanks

7 Comments

Well it depends... do you have home insurance to start with?

P.S even the kettle cord works fine

Original Poster

mixmixi

Well it depends... do you have home insurance to start with? :{P.S even … Well it depends... do you have home insurance to start with? :{P.S even the kettle cord works fine

House and contents.... So I should be ok right?

yes will work fine

They changed them with the slim I don't think they are compatible

1st gen had something like 6 connectors on the square, slim only has two. Totally different cable.

Unless you are talking about the kettle type lead to the power supply in which case they are identical.

you need an adapter off ebay, its about 2 quid i think, i got one years ago, the original power pack plugs into the adapter then the adapter goes into the xbox slim's power connector thingy

Original Poster

prynolfc

you need an adapter off ebay, its about 2 quid i think, i got one years … you need an adapter off ebay, its about 2 quid i think, i got one years ago, the original power pack plugs into the adapter then the adapter goes into the xbox slim's power connector thingy

Cheers! That makes sense ill have a look
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Sportsmania.eu down. Any alternatives?2854
      2. I want some backless loafers for men33
      3. Hard drive 'died'(?), what can I do? (for computer wizards please!)510
      4. Xbox one region locked codes?22

See more discussions