Is it safe to use the littlewoods £15 off first oder code?

I'm contemplating getting 2100 ms points off them for £7, butI've heard many rumours that Littlewoods are meant to take £15 out of your account at a later date? is this true?
thanks

6 Comments

ive been using codes for years and never had any trouble, but alot of people on here dont seem to like using them.

I ordered mine a few weeks back and it worked fine. But they'll bill you the full £22 initially, then a day after dispatch you'll get the £15 refund. Don't forget to use quidco as well

Banned

just use the 20% if its not ur first order

I have used them before WITHOUT any problem. The quidco tracked too and money was paid into my account. No problems whatsoever. That is my experience but I know there are many here who aren't happy.

Make sure whether the discount is a net deduction from what you pay or the deiscount is paid back into your credit account.

There you go. All POSITIVE response so far. Wait till the whingers get back.

if you're that fussed, just order, then when you recieve it email them and ask them to delete your account! problem solved
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. How dangerous is Donald trump?1332
    2. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…17396139
    3. A Nigerian prince and bit coins scam55
    4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764104

See more discussions