Is it snowing where you are?

75 replies
Found 5th Feb 2009
Is it as much as monday? Thought it was meant to have snowed last night but here in london it's raining!
Did it snow where you are?

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
75 Comments

It has just started snowing really heavy here in Lancs - they had better not shut the school, they have managed to stay open all week

yep, snowing here in Brum.

nope and daughter is reallyyyyy :x lol she's only 6,

lightly snowing in warrington at the moment but they look like they've had an inch or so overnight based on the parked cars, none when i set off in manchester an hour and 20 mins ago though

Been snowing since 6 here in south Lincolnshire (but over 2 inches of the stuff!) . Cant get to work, 25 miles fo black snow and ice and its still coming. SNOW DAY!

very light drizzly snow in Swansea - not sticking but not long started

Sloth/Mod

I think you could say we've had some :-D

Dog is still trying to find the bottom of the garden. :lol:

http://i289.photobucket.com/albums/ll228/syzable_album/DSC_0054.jpg

Original Poster

Is this as much as monday? Wonder why it's not in london:?

Monday the most schools in nottingham closed were 20. today i believe its in the region of 150?

I think that tells you the answer here.

[COLOR="Magenta"]been light snow for about half hour here on The Wirral

No way as much as monday[/COLOR]

Original Poster

Syzable;4289731

I think you could say we've had some :-DDog is still trying to find the … I think you could say we've had some :-DDog is still trying to find the bottom of the garden. :lol:

Aww lol

Plenty in Derby, been snoeing since about 6am

Still snowing but sleet is forecast for later

Original Poster

t0mm;4289736

Monday the most schools in nottingham closed were 20. today i believe its … Monday the most schools in nottingham closed were 20. today i believe its in the region of 150?I think that tells you the answer here.

Wow really?

xSpoiltPrincessx;4289734

Is this as much as monday? Wonder why it's not in london:?

Because theres no snow above you i'm guessing....:thinking:

send a complaint to Mother Nature.

snowing in rotherham!! about 2" in 30 mins

We've had loads in Stoke & it's still coming down.

Our local schools have closed (whereas ours didn't ealier this week) I'll be lucky to get my car off the drive if I need to go anywhere. I had a car service & hairdressers appointments & I've had to cancel them.

Still......I LOVE the snow, just not got anyone to have a snowball fight with. Could join the kids in the streets but I don't think that's allowed :whistling:

Original Poster

t0mm;4289749

Because theres no snow above you i'm guessing....:thinking:send a … Because theres no snow above you i'm guessing....:thinking:send a complaint to Mother Nature.

Lol noo, i'm not complaining! Haven't been able to get anything done as it was too cold for my daughter. (She's 3 months old by the way)

ellen.t;4289720

nope and daughter is reallyyyyy :x lol she's only 6,

Its been snowing here since 2am, Nuneaton, Nr Coventry, its really thick, all schools are closed and we still can't see our road, its still mingling in with the gardens...its just starting to snow again as well.....

It's snowing here in South Wales.

It's my 3rd day off work now!

Schools are shut again! I don't remember schools being shut when I went to school.

welchy;4289772

It's snowing here in South Wales.It's my 3rd day off work now! Schools … It's snowing here in South Wales.It's my 3rd day off work now! Schools are shut again! I don't remember schools being shut when I went to school.

yes my kids schools are shut too in the bridgend area x x :thumbsup:

Banned

not snowing here was snowing last night so get off the train forget snow is sliddy i fall straight on my ass and burst my soup

Babbabooey;4289711

yep, snowing here in Brum.

Where in Brum??? We got loads here in Brum (im Castle Bromwich) they have shut all the schools again

Schools were open Monday, shut Tuesday, open Wednesday and shut today , I just wish they would make there minds up lol

snowing here in cheshire kids have been in school all week.

Original Poster

welchy;4289772

It's snowing here in South Wales.It's my 3rd day off work now! Schools … It's snowing here in South Wales.It's my 3rd day off work now! Schools are shut again! I don't remember schools being shut when I went to school.

Yeah that's true actually, i don't either.

Milton keynes has about 5 inches , no raods gritted , off down to bognor tomorrow , well if its ok to drive ,, weather lady said london and south getting it tomorrow

Make that 230 schools in Nottinghamshire

Its been snowing in North Leeds since about 8ish and its already covered my car!!

Looks like I'm going to have to be invntive with dinner from the freezer again!!

Mild and rainy in Sussex! :x

YAYYY I love snow.

Light snow atm in Newark, Notts - got about 2 inches - 5 cm - so far - roads bad.

Lots here today took me an hour and 30mins to do 5 miles today. 103 schools closed compaired to 40 yesterday

It's snowed lots in Potten End (Herts). :thumbsup:

cannot upload photos - boo hoo webmaster is down

heavy snow here in bucks - no roads gritted - its a ghost town

o/h got into work ok - kids are off school dont think there is buses running neither

icicles on sky dish

will put pics p when i can

Lots of snow in Lichfield Staffs i think as much as at the start of the week

Sloth/Mod

Still snowing here in P'boro.

Things have all gone pear shaped. lol. A1 is closed, bus services are all cancelled, My cars are buried upto their numberplates and the kids nursery is closed.

But enough snow to build entire snow families. :w00t: :lol:

build and igloo!

mikebike;4290059

Lots of snow in Lichfield Staffs i think as much as at the start of the … Lots of snow in Lichfield Staffs i think as much as at the start of the week

Just driven from Cannock to Lichfield (took 45 mins !!) and tbh, Lichfield doesn't seem as bad as back at home :w00t:

Syzable;4290087

Still snowing here in P'boro.Things have all gone pear shaped. lol. A1 is … Still snowing here in P'boro.Things have all gone pear shaped. lol. A1 is closed, bus services are all cancelled, My cars are buried upto their numberplates and the kids nursery is closed.But enough snow to build entire snow families. :w00t: :lol:

You better get started then as it might take a while to build a whole family. It took me 2 days to build one when i was little

No snow in Kent ! :x i want more snow x
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. BBC4 Vietnam War65
    2. Aliexpress - To be trusted?45
    3. With or without cream?56
    4. Mobile WiFi calling?44

See more discussions