Is It Still Possible To Cancel The Virgin Mobile Contracts

7 replies
Found 12th May 2008
As they done something wrong with the terms and conditions about price increases, just wondering if it was still possible to cancel your contract because of this and how to go about it?

7 Comments

Original Poster

Bump I really need to know before I ring virgin up

What has gone up? Your tarrif price?

Original Poster

No Virgin put prices up for stuff like landline calls and calls to other mobiles + not rolling monthy text and minute allowances over (which was breaking the contract, so people could cancel them), my mum phoned up today but they said it was too late to cancel and they will still roll the minutes over as they have to honour the contract (sounds like a lie to me). I really want to get out of my contract but don't know if theres anything I can do now?

yes you can. Ring them and ask to cancel. I did it three weeks ago and was only 4 weeks into my contract. You get to keep your phone. Now on pay as you go and it only cost me 1 month line rental for a brand spanking new phone

Original Poster

WEASLE666;2091838

yes you can. Ring them and ask to cancel. I did it three weeks ago and … yes you can. Ring them and ask to cancel. I did it three weeks ago and was only 4 weeks into my contract. You get to keep your phone. Now on pay as you go and it only cost me 1 month line rental for a brand spanking new phone

They just said that I had 30 days from the email they sent to cancel and I didnt, soooo...anything else I could do? :thumbsup:

So as its over 30 days you cannto cancell?

You generally have 30 days in which to complain about the change otherwise you're seen to have accepted the change and that gives you very little ground to make a fuss.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Mobile phone advice1014
    2. Best place to get Euro's... this Wednesday?918
    3. How do you transfer files to an Android device over wifi?33
    4. Best 4k tv's for gaming22

See more discussions