Groups

Is it time Jean Hatchet was outed, charged & sued?

Banned
    In the wake of Ched Evans being found not guilty.

Is it time Jean Hatchet was outed, charged & sued? ?

"She" has waged war on Evans & his family & friends for over 5 years but yet is protected by her own online trolling anonymity & she is just a random stranger & had nothing to do with Ched or the alleged "victim".

If anyone read her stuff on twitter over the last few years.... It was/still is disgusting.

Top comments

I suppose the moral of this story is a) don't cheat on your girlfriend then this would never have happened , b) don't sleep with someone who is so drunk in the first place then you won't have to worry about the fact she says she can't remember if she consented or not. Basically don't be a sleaze and you should have less to worry about. But then I just live in the normal world .
    I know that doesn't answer your initial question, but I just think if you put yourself in unsavoury positions, I don't have much sympathy for what happens afterwards.
    Edited by: "tinkerbellian" 15th Oct 2016
    52 Comments

sounds like 90% of the misc section on this website.

Just checked her twitter, first thing I saw was her bio
    'Radical feminist'

Whos surprised?

The BBC drummed it home succinctly yesterday- Evans was caged because the girl couldn't remember anything about the event and so it was considered that if she couldn't remember then Evans must have raped her. What a massive leap.

The camp that felt that Evans had been unfairly treat argued that if Evans was guilty of rape then his co accused should also be guilty of the same charge- pretty simple until you get lawyers involved. No matter how many experts you introduce to explain the timeline and whether she was more or less drunk when Evans arrived on the scene, the nub of the issue and the reason why he was jailed was the plain and simple fact that she was considered to be unable to make a rational decision.

It's a massive insult and put down to women and men for that matter that a rape is only considered a rape if the assailant spends very little time before the act with the victim. So we have one of the accused that presumably groomed a defenceless girl over a period of time, coerced and possibly tried every trick in the book to get into her britches and all of the time she has no recollection of it. ( allegedly) Whilst another more famous guy rocks up and she immediately wants to get it on with him. Did Evans know she was wasted or just that there was a chick up for it and wanted a threesome and even in the room did Evans know that the girl was intoxicated- especially as she was coherent and requesting the he get involved?

Of the two men who is more likely to know the girl is wasted, someone who has spent several hours with her or someone who turns up out of the blue?

Here is the timeline of events leading up to her being taken back to the hotel by McDonald...

On 29 May 2011 the complainant finished work shortly before midnight. She drank some alcohol, went home, showered and then went to a bar, where she arrived at just after 1.30am. She drank vodka and left at about 3am. She said that she could not recall leaving the bar. She had a vague recollection of being in a kebab shop and of a large pizza box. CCTV footage, which was recovered, showed her outside the bar, inside and outside a kebab shop, and eventually her arrival at the hotel where the offence with which the court is concerned took place. The CCTV footage showed that while she was inside the kebab shop she was unsteady on her feet, at one point she fell over and landed on the floor. On the other hand, outside the kebab shop she could be seen eating pizza from a large box, although she was also seen to stumble, squat, lose her balance, and walk unsteadily. Indeed, she left her handbag in the shop. Based on this evidence, the prosecution case was that she was very drunk.

------------------------------------------

The porter can clearly see that the girl is inebriated ( this is when Mcdonald is with her) and this is my contention that of the two it was Mcdonald that should, if any of them, have been convicted of rape. As it happens he was cleared on some bizarre notion and perhaps prompting from a judge that because of the amount of time he had spent with her that consensual sex took place. What? why? It's on those grounds that if the jury deemed it right to acquit Mcdonald then there is a massive inconsistency with finding Evans guilty. I would contend that she was more aware, not less when Evans appeared.

------------------------------------------------------------

Here is another extract from an experts consideration about what he thought had happened, and if the jury have used this to convict Evans and not McDonald then there is clearly something wrong with the jury system,

"From the evidence of [the complainant] she appears to have suffered anterior-grade amnesia as a result of the high dose of alcohol which she consumed, and in particular that she consumed a substantial dose of alcohol during the last hour or so prior to leaving the nightclub. It appears from the evidence that her short-term memory was functioning at the time around the incident, but that the long-term record of that memory has been ablated by the high concentration of alcohol. There is, therefore, no memory record of those events and attempts to jog the memory may lead to confabulation. The fact that she has no memory of events does not mean that she was not able to participate in a meaningful way in events at that time, and I am quite clear that this includes the ability to make informed decisions in relation to consent. Acute alcohol intoxication may lead to substantial disinhibition and that may in itself lead to unwise judgments being made. But the fact that she does no longer remember having made a decision is a failure of the memory process and not of the decision-making process. Evidence of memory loss as a result of anterior-grade amnesia does not in itself prove that she lacked the capacity to consent."

----------------------------------------------

Here are some of the words from the original judge when delivering his verdict to Evans

When he came to pass sentence the judge said: ".... [the complainant] was in no position to form a capacity to consent to sexual intercourse, and you, when you arrived, must have realised that."

What a load of bullsh!t, out of the two, based on the initial information the jury had, Mcdonald would have been able to make a more informed decision as to whether the girl was able to make a rational, clear headed decision and for the exact opposite reason that the jury used to acquit him, the length of time he spent with her. When Mcdonald turned up she would have been engaging in exercise of the sexual kind and would have been far more lucid and aware of what was going on and who was in the room.

As it turns out the defendant has a history of claiming that she didn't remember the night after on more than one occasion and probably knew that this was her chance of making money for herself. During this particular happening it was with a minted professional footballer. It's also noted that after these previous events, which she isn't denying took place- so bizarre that the prosecution suggested that the new witnesses were in it for the 'reward'.-she never went to the police.
    Edited by: "Dopamine" 15th Oct 2016

Original Poster Banned

benjammin316

sounds like 90% of the misc section on this website.

Jean took trolling to a whole new level.

YouDontWantToKnow

Jean took trolling to a whole new level.

The amount you've been suspended this month I'd have assumed she was your idol

Original Poster Banned

Jack-L92

Just checked her twitter, first thing I saw was her bio'Radical … Just checked her twitter, first thing I saw was her bio'Radical feminist'Whos surprised?

No one I suppose. But read what she did over the course of years towards not only Ched but his family & friends & just normal people... & she is still doing it.

Original Poster Banned

benjammin316

The amount you've been suspended this month I'd have assumed she was your … The amount you've been suspended this month I'd have assumed she was your idol

I dont know what you are talking about? All I know is loads of posts by numerous users were deleted 3 or 4 hours after they were posted (no mods on duty) & I got suspended.. Thats cut backs for you.

YouDontWantToKnow

No one I suppose. But read what she did over the course of years towards … No one I suppose. But read what she did over the course of years towards not only Ched but his family & friends & just normal people... & she is still doing it.

Yeah i am reading it and she is now seemingly doubling down.

batezy_1984

You do know it's a criminal offence to name anyone that has been granted … You do know it's a criminal offence to name anyone that has been granted anonymity by a Judge in court? Complainants of sexual offences can be granted lifetime anonymity. So in reality you and Hukd are committing a criminal offence by allowing your post on here (if that is her name of course).

​somone hasn't been reading posts

I suppose the moral of this story is a) don't cheat on your girlfriend then this would never have happened , b) don't sleep with someone who is so drunk in the first place then you won't have to worry about the fact she says she can't remember if she consented or not. Basically don't be a sleaze and you should have less to worry about. But then I just live in the normal world .
    I know that doesn't answer your initial question, but I just think if you put yourself in unsavoury positions, I don't have much sympathy for what happens afterwards.
    Edited by: "tinkerbellian" 15th Oct 2016

tinkerbellian

I suppose the moral of this story is a) don't cheat on your girlfriend … I suppose the moral of this story is a) don't cheat on your girlfriend then this would never have happened , b) don't sleep with someone who is so drunk in the first place then you won't have to worry about the fact she says she can't remember if she consented or not. Basically don't be a sleaze and you should have less to worry about. But then I just live in the normal world .I know that doesn't answer your initial question, but I just think if you put yourself in unsavoury positions, I don't have much sympathy for what happens afterwards.

Dont you know you are spost to admire scumbag mentality and be inspired to be a scumbag yourself, whether that be via being greedy, selfish, sexist, racist, ageist, xenophobic, or any of the other horrible traits that now litter our society unchallenged you are spost to respect scumbags and let them carry on their scumbaggery without question.

I've seen a link to Mumsnet where they have got it completely wrong and are posting 'I believe you' in support of the woman. Pages of it! I don't think any of them have read or seen the news as they would realise there's nothing to believe as the woman never said she was raped!

Honestly, pages of mindless sheep like posts of 'I believe you'. It's sad as they will be the ones spreading the untruths about the trial.

Mark2111

I've seen a link to Mumsnet where they have got it completely wrong and … I've seen a link to Mumsnet where they have got it completely wrong and are posting 'I believe you' in support of the woman. Pages of it! I don't think any of them have read or seen the news as they would realise there's nothing to believe as the woman never said she was raped!Honestly, pages of mindless sheep like posts of 'I believe you'. It's sad as they will be the ones spreading the untruths about the trial.

Mumsnet, the gutter of the Internet. Good for late night kek tho

Mark2111

I've seen a link to Mumsnet where they have got it completely wrong and … I've seen a link to Mumsnet where they have got it completely wrong and are posting 'I believe you' in support of the woman. Pages of it! I don't think any of them have read or seen the news as they would realise there's nothing to believe as the woman never said she was raped!Honestly, pages of mindless sheep like posts of 'I believe you'. It's sad as they will be the ones spreading the untruths about the trial.

Guarantee 90% of those posts are bandwagon posts, havent a clue either way, just enjoying being part of the 'Cock' of mumsnets thread.

Mark2111

i believe you

Mark2111

Just found it.

http://www.mumsnet.com/Talk/_chat/2756026-To-the-girl-who-was-raped-I-believe-you?pg=18

Idiots, all of 'em.

miikeyblue

Just found … Just found it.http://www.mumsnet.com/Talk/_chat/2756026-To-the-girl-who-was-raped-I-believe-you?pg=18Idiots, all of 'em.

Yeah, that's the one. Sheep after sheep posting the same rubbish!

miikeyblue

Just found … Just found it.http://www.mumsnet.com/Talk/_chat/2756026-To-the-girl-who-was-raped-I-believe-you?pg=18Idiots, all of 'em.

Made a post on it, someone back me up for the lulz

Front page of today's Sun, has him guilty of immoral behaviour.
    Can't argue with that.
    Will football fans still give him stick, I believe so.

Edited by: "snoopy18" 15th Oct 2016

YouDontWantToKnow

I dont know what you are talking about? All I know is loads of posts by … I dont know what you are talking about? All I know is loads of posts by numerous users were deleted 3 or 4 hours after they were posted (no mods on duty) & I got suspended.. Thats cut backs for you.

How do you know there were no mods on duty?

Banned

deeky

How do you know there were no mods on duty?

He doesn't.

http://www.reactiongifs.com/r/choofed.gif

snoopy18

Front page of today's Sun, has him guilty of immoral behaviour.Can't … Front page of today's Sun, has him guilty of immoral behaviour.Can't argue with that.Will football fans still give him stick, I believe so.

​The Sun should be signing him as a a correspondent. They are made for each other

MrScotchBonnet

He doesn't.

I didn't think so.

Jack-L92

Made a post on it, someone back me up for the lulz

Oooh, you've riled them up a bit. Still, at least their comments now are less mundane!

miikeyblue

Oooh, you've riled them up a bit. Still, at least their comments now are … Oooh, you've riled them up a bit. Still, at least their comments now are less mundane!

Some of them are either completely thick, downright nasty or trolling. It's quite sad that these women are raising children with those poor attitudes and sheep mentality.

I havent seen one woman on there who appears to actually know the facts of the case and they are making stuff up as they go along!

Mark2111

Some of them are either completely thick, downright nasty or trolling. … Some of them are either completely thick, downright nasty or trolling. It's quite sad that these women are raising children with those poor attitudes and sheep mentality.I havent seen one woman on there who appears to actually know the facts of the case and they are making stuff up as they go along!

"MrBlue have you even read the facts of the case, or are you just part of the apologist army who assume "lying bitch" because of a not guilty (NOT 'innocent') verdict means she nust have been lying?"

This, on an 18 page thread filled with "I believe you"
    So what they are saying is, its not OK to assume she is a "lying bitch" but its completely fine to assume Ched Evans is lying.

Jack-L92

"MrBlue have you even read the facts of the case, or are you just part of … "MrBlue have you even read the facts of the case, or are you just part of the apologist army who assume "lying bitch" because of a not guilty (NOT 'innocent') verdict means she nust have been lying?"This, on an 18 page thread filled with "I believe you" So what they are saying is, its not OK to assume she is a "lying bitch" but its completely fine to assume Ched Evans is lying.

MrBlue. What a hero

miikeyblue

MrBlue. What a hero

Dont know who that is but im 'Mindless sheep'

Jack-L92

Dont know who that is but im 'Mindless sheep'

MrBlue won't be back. Looks like I've been banned!

I'm not being funny but this is an attempt To provide support to a woman who has just gone through something which has set women's rights back about 50 years. I've lost a lot of faith in the criminal justice system. If you want a debate post on another thread. But don't come on this supportive thread and show that there are some ignorant **** about. Just **** off. And if you're women, well you should be thoroughly ashamed. This whole debacle has pretty much showed that we have less rights than men, and it's disgusting that women can be so vile to other women. What happened to the sisterhood? If you've nothing constructive to say then don't speak. If you want an argument get to another thread

Jack-L92

I'm not being funny but this is an attempt To provide support to a woman … I'm not being funny but this is an attempt To provide support to a woman who has just gone through something which has set women's rights back about 50 years. I've lost a lot of faith in the criminal justice system. If you want a debate post on another thread. But don't come on this supportive thread and show that there are some ignorant **** about. Just **** off. And if you're women, well you should be thoroughly ashamed. This whole debacle has pretty much showed that we have less rights than men, and it's disgusting that women can be so vile to other women. What happened to the sisterhood? If you've nothing constructive to say then don't speak. If you want an argument get to another thread

So, they're blindly supporting the girl because they are women too? Is that what it's all about?

Original Poster Banned

Jack-L92

I'm not being funny but this is an attempt To provide support to a woman … I'm not being funny but this is an attempt To provide support to a woman who has just gone through something which has set women's rights back about 50 years. I've lost a lot of faith in the criminal justice system.

Oh you are talking about mumsnet.

I suggest you look at Jean Hatchets Twitter page which is what this thread is all about.

& guess what... She is at it again today.

should be executed.

Original Poster Banned

texleedslad0004

should be executed.

Certainly should be in jail for contempt. I found out the "victims" identity from her self-righteous postings. Blaming everyone but publishing the illegal.

YouDontWantToKnow

Certainly should be in jail for contempt. I found out the "victims" … Certainly should be in jail for contempt. I found out the "victims" identity from her self-righteous postings. Blaming everyone but publishing the illegal.

" I found out the "victims" identity from..."

In your endeavours to denigrate this woman you have published instructions on how to 'locate the "victims" identity'. Presumably that is illegal too.

Original Poster Banned

Fred Smith

" I found out the "victims" identity from..."In your endeavours to … " I found out the "victims" identity from..."In your endeavours to denigrate this woman you have published instructions on how to 'locate the "victims" identity'. Presumably that is illegal too.

Have you ever seen this film

No Fred? She had to change her name & where she lived as a result of it.

Grow up & just put me on ignore please because I have just done it to you..

Edited by: "YouDontWantToKnow" 16th Oct 2016

tinkerbellian

I suppose the moral of this story is a) don't cheat on your girlfriend … I suppose the moral of this story is a) don't cheat on your girlfriend then this would never have happened , b) don't sleep with someone who is so drunk in the first place then you won't have to worry about the fact she says she can't remember if she consented or not. Basically don't be a sleaze and you should have less to worry about. But then I just live in the normal world .I know that doesn't answer your initial question, but I just think if you put yourself in unsavoury positions, I don't have much sympathy for what happens afterwards.

because only men with girlfriends can be falsely accused of rape?

YouDontWantToKnow

Have you ever seen this filmNo Fred? She had to change her name & where … Have you ever seen this filmNo Fred? She had to change her name & where she lived as a result of it.Grow up & just put me on ignore please because I have just done it to you..

Doesn't seem to mention it being OK if the victim has been forced to change her name...

Anonymity of victims of certain offences.

(2) Where a person is accused of an offence to which this Act applies, no matter likely to lead members of the public to identify a person as the person against whom the offence is alleged to have been committed (“the complainant”) shall during the complainant’s lifetime—

(a) be published in England and Wales in a written publication available to the public; or

(b) be included in a relevant programme for reception in England and Wales.

legislation.gov.uk/ukp…n/1

eset12345

because only men with girlfriends can be falsely accused of rape?

No I think you missed the whole point of my post, if you have dubious morals , eg , you are happy to cheat on your partner in a grubby threesome with a girl who has had so much to drink there could be issues with if she consented or not then I dont really have much sympathy for anything that follows. But if you think what he did prior to the court case was fine, then each to their own.

tinkerbellian

No I think you missed the whole point of my post, if you have dubious … No I think you missed the whole point of my post, if you have dubious morals , eg , you are happy to cheat on your partner in a grubby threesome with a girl who has had so much to drink there could be issues with if she consented or not then I dont really have much sympathy for anything that follows. But if you think what he did prior to the court case was fine, then each to their own.

No doubt they had grubby morals. Including the woman.

The three of them, Ched, Clayton and the woman are nothing special as getting drunk and having casual sex is the norm on a night out for thousands of men an women.

Falling over in the gutter, punch ups outside the kebab or pizza shop, spewing in the street and having it off with someone they only met a couple of hours ago. That's the behaviour of many men AND women.

The woman is now being portrayed as some kind of nun when she was really no different from Ched or Clayton and had gone out with the aim of consuming alcohol, fast food and getting laid.

It only went wrong because Ched and Clayton were minor celebrities and were upfront to the police, possibly boastful of being easily able to get girls to **** because they were rich footballers. The police decided it was rape as the woman said she couldn't remember what had happened the night before.

If she hadn't lost and reported her handbag missing she would have gone home and thought no more of it and would have been out again in the next few days, knocking back drink and arranging to sleep with another bloke she just met. And repeat. I'm not knocking her, that was her lifestyle as is for many men and women.
    Edited by: "Mark2111" 16th Oct 2016
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. One for the mathmeticians711
      2. Does anyone have a Sky voucher code that they wont use?710
      3. The HDUK home for Star Trek: Discovery1319
      4. SNES Classic launches 29th September 2017 - Check for stock and pre-order i…4671414

See more discussions