Is it true Hermes deliveries are running a week behind?

Posted 7th Jun
Community Updates
Ask

Groups

Top comments
Herpes deliver when and if its convenient for them. I have had numerous parcels sent from various places in the uk, and by different delivery types, none of them have arrived when they were supposed to. I now make it a point of asking any seller who they use as a courier, and if its herpes then I ask the seller to use a different one, if they can't or won't then my money gets spent elsewhere. HERPES are just useless.
23 Comments
It will never be delivered.
no
I doubt it, I’m meant to have something coming to me today, haven’t had a notification but just checked the tracking lol! Hermes are useless, I don’t mind so much with them delivering to me as it’s the retailers responsibility to make sure I get my item. In terms of using them to send? NEVER.
Herpes deliver when and if its convenient for them. I have had numerous parcels sent from various places in the uk, and by different delivery types, none of them have arrived when they were supposed to. I now make it a point of asking any seller who they use as a courier, and if its herpes then I ask the seller to use a different one, if they can't or won't then my money gets spent elsewhere. HERPES are just useless.
There was a problem with their barcode system if the labels were printed between 2pm 29th may to 10am 1st June.
I’m still waiting for a parcel and only know this problem as the seller from eBay showed me the Hermes email.
Don’t think so, I ordered from JD and it arrived within 2 days through Hermes
Yes,I've got 2 items in the network which haven't had a scan since pick up.

I rang their CS and the guy told me they've had a data issue with labels and are having to reprint them so there will be delays.
Mine have been fine
I was supposed to be getting a package via Hermes next Friday and it came yesterday
I have had early deliveries via hermes not late.
I got my hermes delivery from myprotein on time this week
So far no in my aera, They have been very good.
But Ive got one comming from ebay stuck at drop off shop since 1/6/20
Nearly sent a £220 pool heater with then the other day because they was cheap ,
Changed my mind and sent Royal Mail and it got there in under two days
They seem to be good in my area, parcels are usually early or right on time.
No but royal mail is a week behind
Delivered 1 day before estimate for me last week
A week ago guy posted an eBay purchase on Friday I had it on the Sunday another seller posted using same 3day service on the Saturday still awaiting it it’s been sat in the shop since Monday according to tracking
I received a couple of packages via Hermes on Saturday, both dispatched Thursday, so no delay around here, the delivery estimates were hopeless though, one was supposedly coming friday, then midweek, next week, the other Saturday, then Monday.

Had a few Hermes delivery's to me in the last couple of years not show up though, apparently you should check for your package at an auction house in Birmingham if your delivery is late :- dailymail.co.uk/fem…tml
melted07/06/2020 21:00

I received a couple of packages via Hermes on Saturday, both dispatched …I received a couple of packages via Hermes on Saturday, both dispatched Thursday, so no delay around here, the delivery estimates were hopeless though, one was supposedly coming friday, then midweek, next week, the other Saturday, then Monday.Had a few Hermes delivery's to me in the last couple of years not show up though, apparently you should check for your package at an auction house in Birmingham if your delivery is late :- https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-8253825/Hermes-couriers-caught-sending-packages-straight-auction-houses-three-four-times-week.html

Unbelievable the dross they employ i wouldn't put anything pass that lot!
41015091-9VeRV.jpg
41015112-sTtvD.jpg
I printed a label at 9:30am on 29th May, with no tracking update since 2nd May. No idea if and when it'll be delivered, just glad I purchased upgraded compensation.

Had no communication from Hermes either.
Edited by: "Eden0032" 8th Jun
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants