is it worth buying an xbox one s

Hello, I currently have an Xbox one, and am wondering if its worth upgrading to the xbox one s I have a 4k TV but am unsure if it's worth the money.

Thanks

13 Comments

I was thinking the same a while ago, In the end I decided to keep my current one and wait for new one next year. save your money and wait it out for the better one.

Wait for the new one next year as it will blow anything else out the water.

HDR on your tv plays a big part now too, most of the the latest games are HDR capable so if your tv has HDR I'd say yes especially if you can trade your old one making the new one less expensive !

get ps4

I honestly feel that next years full 4K gaming xbox will be delayed by at least 4/5 months and will actually be out in 2018 so I would say get a xbox one s now.

Yes it is the package deals are crazy right now and will be up till Xmas, loving my one s and 4K blu Ray/streaming

MaddiesDaddy

HDR on your tv plays a big part now too, most of the the latest games … HDR on your tv plays a big part now too, most of the the latest games are HDR capable so if your tv has HDR I'd say yes especially if you can trade your old one making the new one less expensive !

+1, I sold my original xbox one and bought the fifa bundle one s, only worked out I paid £30 to upgrade once I sold fifa, so if you can get a good price for old xbox and get a cheap one s then id say go for it as you can take advantage of the 4K HDR side of things

johnwillowlfc

+1, I sold my original xbox one and bought the fifa bundle one s, only … +1, I sold my original xbox one and bought the fifa bundle one s, only worked out I paid £30 to upgrade once I sold fifa, so if you can get a good price for old xbox and get a cheap one s then id say go for it as you can take advantage of the 4K HDR side of things

This
Did a deal to upgrade to the s , will make for a better upgrade deal once the Scorpio is released.

thedvdmonster

ThisDid a deal to upgrade to the s , will make for a better upgrade deal … ThisDid a deal to upgrade to the s , will make for a better upgrade deal once the Scorpio is released.

Thats right

I would rather own the new model as it will keep value more than the Xbox VCR. I hate the first XB1 as it is so ugly and has a external PSU, WHY oh WHY?!?!

Hope so as I've just bought one myself, picking it up tomorrow :-)

Wait for the Scorpio next year, I have a 4k tv and still think it's better to wait for that!!

You have a 4KTV and won't buy a XB1S, shame on you.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Iptv810
    2. Parcel2go - missing parcel to italy33
    3. Random messages from a Mod called CUZZY33
    4. Where has the Freebies section gone ?23

See more discussions