Groups

is it worth getting a shirt signed by Theo walcott ?

just wanted to know what you guys thought as above. the thing is i work with his brother and he,s going to see theo at the weekend and offered to get my sons football shirt signed but sons abit young for football to know who he is will he thank me for it when he,s older

31 Comments

it is

Supermod

No. He plays for Arsenal and he isnt Wayne Rooney.

Banned

Does he need a duster?

magicjay1986;3579936

No. He plays for Arsenal and he isnt Wayne Rooney.

He didn't say he needed toilet paper.

I would and frame it, how about getting one done for me?

LOL @ tom

yeh go for it mate if not just post it to me lol

well i wouldnt go as far as framing it yet.

Yes it would be worth it as a gift but not as an investment for the future, as you wouldn't have a certificate of authenticity it would have a low sale value.

So when you get it signed get him to sign it something like;

To Dave

Stay at School

Theo Walcott

(obviously something better than that though), see if you can get a picture of him holding it up too

hellz yeah you should dude...guy is a wonder kid plays for Arsenal and is an full england regular, it will be worth tons in a few years to come....even if your son is abit young he will understand when hes older

Supermod

t0mm;3579945

Poor joke, poor.

Original Poster

t0mm;3579945

thought he was suppose to be good playing for england an all that i dont follow football lol:whistling:

Original Poster

scotland88;3579957

hellz yeah you should dude...guy is a wonder kid plays for Arsenal and is … hellz yeah you should dude...guy is a wonder kid plays for Arsenal and is an full england regular, it will be worth tons in a few years to come....even if your son is abit young he will understand when hes older

hope so he only talks about dare i say it Wolves!:oops:

Hes good for his age

Supermod

MarzBarz;3579987

Hes good for his age

He is good for any age!!

easilyconfused;3579985

hope so he only talks about dare i say it Wolves!:oops:

wolves are flying high in the league this season...at least hes not a man utd glory hunter lol
    MarzBarz;3579987

Hes good for his age

hes good FULL STOP!!!

ok hes good for his age lol dont over rate him.

Supermod

Haha. Dont worry, I hate Arsenal so thats all I will say. I only rate him publicly as he is English.
    Its that rare for Arsenal to have an English player. Ironic they are based in our capital too!!

Original Poster

scotland88;3580043

wolves are flying high in the league this season...at least hes not a man … wolves are flying high in the league this season...at least hes not a man utd glory hunter lol hes good FULL STOP!!!

thats wot his dad keeps sayin he,s a wolves supporter aswell best dig out his england shirt then dont think he,d be so kind if i sent a wolves one lol:-D

magicjay1986;3580071

Haha. Dont worry, I hate Arsenal so thats all I will say. I only rate him … Haha. Dont worry, I hate Arsenal so thats all I will say. I only rate him publicly as he is English. Its that rare for Arsenal to have an English player. Ironic they are based in our capital too!!

i hate united u see me complaining

Supermod

MarzBarz;3580100

i hate united u see me complaining

Complaining about what?!

magicjay1986;3580071

Haha. Dont worry, I hate Arsenal so thats all I will say. I only rate him … Haha. Dont worry, I hate Arsenal so thats all I will say. I only rate him publicly as he is English. Its that rare for Arsenal to have an English player. Ironic they are based in our capital too!!

I take it back, I'm not going there I'm too tired.

:w00t: :w00t: :w00t: My son would be over the moon if he could get one of these, if your son doesn't really appreciate it then stick it on Ebay and someone like me will buy it !!

Get him to sign an England shirt! might be a better investment!

RedIron;3579956

Yes it would be worth it as a gift but not as an investment for the … Yes it would be worth it as a gift but not as an investment for the future, as you wouldn't have a certificate of authenticity it would have a low sale value.So when you get it signed get him to sign it something like;To DaveStay at SchoolTheo Walcott(obviously something better than that though), see if you can get a picture of him holding it up too

You forgot that 'don't take drugs' bit in there too :-D

Another dude - like Lewis Hamilton I swear his hair-do is laser-cut!

precision much?

robtallica;3581531

Another dude - like Lewis Hamilton I swear his hair-do is … Another dude - like Lewis Hamilton I swear his hair-do is laser-cut!precision much?

jealous much?? i know its not the hair and more nicole your envoius of :-D

Banned

nah dont bother ... but if he knows Robinho.. now thats more like it :thumbsup: get me one please

robtallica;3581531

Another dude - like Lewis Hamilton I swear his hair-do is … Another dude - like Lewis Hamilton I swear his hair-do is laser-cut!precision much?

the skill of the barber ;-)

Of course get it!! make sure its personally signed and with a pic too!! :thumbsup:

foxymissroxy;3581566

jealous much?? i know its not the hair and more nicole your envoius of … jealous much?? i know its not the hair and more nicole your envoius of :-D

who's nicole :oops:

shurrup you!

robtallica;3581594

who's nicole :oops:shurrup you!

His girlfriend you twit she okay like not nearly as gorge as me tho! :w00t: shes in an unknown group called the pussy cat dolls!!

hows you hun??

foxymissroxy;3581614

His girlfriend you twit she okay like not nearly as gorge as me tho! … His girlfriend you twit she okay like not nearly as gorge as me tho! :w00t: shes in an unknown group called the pussy cat dolls!! hows you hun??

I'm good mon brave

hope your doin well lil lady - I'll make like Michael Barrmore's television career soon - 'n disappear.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Win a Year's Supply of Tea, a Coffee Hamper & a Coffee Machine11
      2. Win a Mazona Olympus 8kW multi-fuel stove @ Gr8 Fires33
      3. Jazz apple slicer for the price of a stamp33
      4. Win 1 of 3 x £1000 Selfridges vouchers with Virgin Trains55

See more discussions