Is it worth having a PS4 if you have Xbox already?

Found 10th Mar
I’m considering getting a PS4 but I already have an Xbox one. Does anybody who has both have any thoughts? I don’t play a huge amount online anymore, so it would mainly be for exclusives?
Community Updates
AskGaming
9 Comments
I have both and yeah ps4 has better rpg games there are amazing games like the last of us , horizon zero dawn, uncharted I would say single player is better on ps4
As you've said yourself, the key deciding factor should be the exclusive games, so you need to ask yourself whether those appeal to you. FWIW, getting a PS4 for its exclusives when already owning an Xbox One is an easier decision than vice versa, IMO.
deleted800342
Do you like PlayStation exclusives?
Why not get something a little more different. Like the Switch.
I own both but play xbox far more as I feel the online service is better the community is better and also the pad is better....

Ps4 is used mainly for the exclusives as any third party games from now on mainly are gonna be one X Enhanced.
deleted80034210th Mar

Do you like PlayStation exclusives?

Yes, definitely a few but the more I think about it the more I’m thinking it’s not worth it
StillTheFlyest4 h, 55 m ago

Why not get something a little more different. Like the Switch.

I’ve got one already!
FranPoul1 h, 5 m ago

Yes, definitely a few but the more I think about it the more I’m thinking i …Yes, definitely a few but the more I think about it the more I’m thinking it’s not worth it

Maybe you could try picking up a cheap secound hand ps4 that way you can play the exclusive games without paying the price of a new console but it's up to you , there is more choice of games on PlayStation over Xbox and this year has more exclusive games releasing on PlayStation. Xbox looking a bit thin on that department
I recently purchased a Xbox one x, after owning a PS4 since it was released! Defo worth it if your bothered a bout the exclusives that each console has to offer!.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants