is it worth reporting to police.

Banned 70
Found 20th Feb 2011
i have just spoken to the lady that lives next door and she is mad with the lady that lives the other side of me as she caught her taking photos of her kids on the trampoline today,the thing is i noticed her yesterday taking photos in her garden yesterday which i did not think anything of but i did think she may have taken some shots over our garden with my 2 children playing,it has freaked me and my neighbour out is it worth reporting to the police,would they do anything thanks

"would they do anything"
Yes - tell you to go away
- dimebars

70 Comments

Is she an oddball? have you consulted her?

Perhaps she is building up a nuisance casefile against you and your neighbour.

Perhaps she is trying out a new camera for action shots.
Edited by: "greg_68" 20th Feb 2011

Banned

Maybe she is making evidence to use against your neighbour's because they are too noisy.

I am not a big fan of trampolines.

You can't have any privacy with a bouncing child shouting hello every 5mins.

Banned

this could turn sour

Is it worth reporting to the police? - No just ask her if she has been taking pics and if she says yes ask her not to in future without asking.....

Banned

so taking photos of children on a trampoline during the day is going to achieve what exactly? how can you possibly use that in any way?!

Banned

gari189

Is it worth reporting to the police? - No just ask her if she has been … Is it worth reporting to the police? - No just ask her if she has been taking pics and if she says yes ask her not to in future without asking.....

excuse me, dont take any photos of my kids without asking ''okay''.. end?
ide be a little more wary than that.

Original Poster Banned

gari189

Is it worth reporting to the police? - No just ask her if she has been … Is it worth reporting to the police? - No just ask her if she has been taking pics and if she says yes ask her not to in future without asking.....

just seems strange she is only taking pictures of children !

gari189

This. She could be branded a peodophile when she may not be.

I would miss out the police and get straight on to the daily Mail
Edited by: "stewby" 20th Feb 2011

DLM

Maybe she is making evidence to use against your neighbour's because they … Maybe she is making evidence to use against your neighbour's because they are too noisy.I am not a big fan of trampolines.You can't have any privacy with a bouncing child shouting hello every 5mins.

do you have an extremely high fence???

chloe081

She could have been taking pictures of other stuff too.

SHE IS OBVIOUSLY A PAEDO

REPORT THE NONCE NOW

Banned

no .. first of all report it to the local press , making wild accusations etc , so that should in flame the locals, then go on facebook and post some more outrage etc, this also is a good source of making things worse., then best of all come on a shopping forum and ask a load of randoms how to run your life...

or grow some .. knock on the neighbours door, in a calm manner explain your worries and ask the reason for the pictures..

Maybe the OP and her friend should use the trampoline to see if she gets snapped by the weird neighbour/suspected paedo.

let her be, what on earth is she doing wrong. I take photos of children all the time..

I am a party photographer ;P

splatsplatsplat

No the springs have gone and it takes a while to get up some bounce.

stewby

I would miss out the police and get straight on to the daily Mail

Only if chloe081's neighbour happens to be Princess Diana, and the real reason this is going on is because she's been brainwashed by a load of foreign speed cameras.

P2P BSH disguised as a school in this thread..

chloe081

Perhaps there are no adults bouncing on the trampoline!

splatsplatsplat

Lmao

"Why don't you take a seat.... right over there."

first thing i would do is ask her why shes taking pictures of the kids

Edited by: "ilovepink" 20th Feb 2011

Banned

splatsplatsplat

I used to get harrassed by the girl at the back of my house.

It is high enough to give me privacy from other neighbour's little darlings who aren't bouncing up on down on a trampoline.

Banned

it has freaked me and my neighbour out

why?

is it worth reporting to the police,would they do anything thanks

Is it against the law to take photos of kids playing?

DLM

I used to get harrassed by the girl at the back of my house.It is high … I used to get harrassed by the girl at the back of my house.It is high enough to give me privacy from other neighbour's little darlings who aren't bouncing up on down on a trampoline.

Lol youve totally missed the joke.

numptyj

SHE IS OBVIOUSLY A PAEDOREPORT THE NONCE NOW

I wouldn't even do that, I'd kick down it's door RIGHT NOW and burn it with fire. Think of the kids.

Banned

colinsunderland

Is it against the law to take photos of kids playing?

There seems to be the suggestion there is a problem!

maximoshark

"Why don't you take a seat.... right over there."

Where's Chris Hansen when you need him?

i would leave it . just catch her out in the garden one day and ask what she's been taking pictures off latley ?

Why do some people have to be so sarcastic, I can understand your concern, but agree going to police straight off is a bit excessive, as unpleasant as it will be you have a right to know why she is taking photos of your children for no obvious reason. The next time you see her just ask " I noticed you taking photos of my children in my garden the other day do you mind telling me why" then ask her not to do it again without asking you if you mind first. If it was completely innocent I'm sure she will understand if there was something else then you might never know.

wait till she goes out, break into her house and ransack the place until you find the photos or the camera. take them with you and give them back to the people that are in the photos!

ilovepink

first thing i would do is ask her why shes taking pictures of the kids

^^this^^

Banned

dcx_badass

Lol at having a garden that people live close enough to look into/people … Lol at having a garden that people live close enough to look into/people on trampolines can see into.Anyway it's a none issue ask her why she did it.

When did you purchase a house?oO

DLM

When did you purchase a house?oO

with his earnings from his globally successful IT business.

Banned

dcx_badass

The same time you did?

Oh really X)

If i found out someone had been taking pic's of any of my 7 kids i would phone the police,in the senareo.

People are so sensitive about their kids nowadays. Don't talk to or look at my kids or else!!! It's a bit over reactionary IMO.

Unless you or your neighbour`s children are military installations then the other neighbour hasn`t broken any law.

OP do you work?

I've noticed that a lot of these people who obsess over their neighbours life have very little going on in their own and just beg for some excitement.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Compensation from an 02 refresh default22
    2. Have you been to Nandos?59
    3. Buying digital codes off another person11
    4. Has anyone used psngames.org to buy keys for Playstation or Xbox games?4859

See more discussions