Groups
    EXPIRED

Is it worth upgrading to a unlimited package for landline?

I spend a few quid a month on calls, sure not much but this is all landline and 0845/0870 numbers so it may be worth just paying £5 or so and ringing family whenever I want.

Is there any good deals around or any adivce people can give on their experiences.

3 Comments

For free calls on 0845/0870 use this web saynoto0870.com/ to get the alternative landline number (already cheaper) and then you can use o2 offer for Pay as you go like "Favorites places" - top up 15£ a month to get 500 or 1000min for free. Regards, John.

Asda (Vodafone) PAYG does do calls 8p/min texts 4p each. Credit doesn't expire at the end of the month, either.

Original Poster

Should of mentioned I was talking about my landline phone since right now I only get free calls after 7 and the few calls I do make are before then or rushed in (like my bank closes at 8 and I have to factor in a phone call before it closes)

I have been on saynoto0870 but that doesnt have numbers for places like local councils
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764391
      2. So, whose already pre-ordered a Scorpio and where from?710
      3. Are these two things distinctly different to you?1414
      4. word association Game72844174

See more discussions