Groups

is it wrong if i want to go see enrique iglesias at o2 lol

im 28, and straight and male!??

29 Comments

yes,waste of money

And in denial.

There's cheaper ways to come out of the closet.

wot is that show an way?

Original Poster

lol hes got some good songs tho!!

who ??

really?

apparently, he's the most successful export of Spain!!!!!
    Heard it today on the radio..... still wouldn't want to go see him though.... but i understand any young straight male may be like a kid in a sweet shop at that gig!!!!
    Edited by: "bikerjodie" 17th Jan 2011

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_0avK1tQKNu0/TM1zNzQGWtI/AAAAAAAAADA/2x5xlPO3YUU/s640/ManCardRevoked.jpg

I li-li-like it!

Whats youtube for eh? just lock your doors close your curtains and listen to bailmos in the privacy of your own bedroom..X) with headphones on
    Edited by: "DEALofaLifetime" 18th Jan 2011

Banned

if you're the kind of person who sees louie spence on tv and thinks "he's awesome, lets not turn over" go and see enrique iglesias

Original Poster

DaveLister

if you're the kind of person who sees louie spence on tv and thinks "he's … if you're the kind of person who sees louie spence on tv and thinks "he's awesome, lets not turn over" go and see enrique iglesias

well i cant stand louie spence and will turn over, so how do you explain this?

DangerGod

ide tap it

X)

Banned

its one way of coming out I suppose oO

Banned

Sheeeeeeeeeeet.....I better keep it quiet that I think Will Young is talented then.

Of course it's wrong

Unless you take me with you

peterjmay

well i cant stand louie spence and will turn over, so how do you explain … well i cant stand louie spence and will turn over, so how do you explain this?

Repression.

drrrooooooooooooooooooool!

http://blogamole.mtvtr3s.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/05/enrique-iglesias-2.jpg

OP at o2:
    http://www.funnyforumpics.com/forums/Surprise-Buttsekz/1/061224buttsecks.gif

Original Poster

lol i think the scripts music is gayer than enrique and alot of straighties go see them!!??

peterjmay

lol i think the scripts music is gayer than enrique and alot of … lol i think the scripts music is gayer than enrique and alot of straighties go see them!!??

X)

Banned

2 to 1 OP throws his pants on the stage and comes out of the closet after the show.

guv

2 to 1 OP throws his pants on the stage and comes out of the closet after … 2 to 1 OP throws his pants on the stage and comes out of the closet after the show.

or throws himself at the stage

pfft no it aint, u have bigger balls than the guys saying its gay, cus u have the balls to say u wanna go

the ones against this wouldnt go because they havent got the balls to do something that they may be ridiculed for,

so what im trying to say is your more of a man for doing something you want to and facing the repressed homosexuals who have a problem with it

plus enriques badass

Banned

Kojo Mojo

pfft no it aint, u have bigger balls than the guys saying its gay, cus u … pfft no it aint, u have bigger balls than the guys saying its gay, cus u have the balls to say u wanna go the ones against this wouldnt go because they havent got the balls to do something that they may be ridiculed for, so what im trying to say is your more of a man for doing something you want to and facing the repressed homosexuals who have a problem with it :)plus enriques badass

so, if i say "i want to wear that pink dress" it wont make me gay because i have the balls to admit i want to wear a pink dress?

there is no denying he's a good looking bloke, but i for one would not go to one of his concerts, nevermind posting the fact on an internet forum!!

Kojo Mojo

pfft no it aint, u have bigger balls than the guys saying its gay, cus u … pfft no it aint, u have bigger balls than the guys saying its gay, cus u have the balls to say u wanna go the ones against this wouldnt go because they havent got the balls to do something that they may be ridiculed for, so what im trying to say is your more of a man for doing something you want to and facing the repressed homosexuals who have a problem with it :)plus enriques badass

OP sounds like you got a date to the concert!

DaveLister

so, if i say "i want to wear that pink dress" it wont make me gay because … so, if i say "i want to wear that pink dress" it wont make me gay because i have the balls to admit i want to wear a pink dress?

DaveLister

so, if i say "i want to wear that pink dress" it wont make me gay because … so, if i say "i want to wear that pink dress" it wont make me gay because i have the balls to admit i want to wear a pink dress?

Yes, depending on the reasons why you want to wear a pink dress
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Veteran TV host Sir Bruce Forsyth dies at 891822
      2. word association Game72744167
      3. Sad news about Barcelona25113
      4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764176

See more discussions