Groups

Is it wrong to be getting drunk at 2.30pm in the afternoon?

Banned
    As per title. Opinions please...

43 Comments

Banned

hell no, would be better if i could join ya though

Errr, no!

Cheers!!!

:lazy:

your title should read: It is fun to be getting drunk at 2.30pm in the afternoon

id also like to know when 2.30pm was ever not in the afternoon lol

Banned

Regular - YES

occasional - NOPE

Not wrong, annoying though

special occassion?

Banned

You'll be sober by the time you go to bed

depends"

are you a parent?
    are you driving?
    should you be working?
    are you under 18?

if no to all them, then hell yeah get drunk. its all good fun. id doit if i wasnt a mummy

no but its weird when you step out the pub and its still light.

and from my uni days its even weirder getting the 5 oclock train home absolutley cained with all the commuters.

good times.

I'd say it depends why and how often! ;-)

Original Poster Banned

blackpeppa;4436089

special occassion?

No just a student. Finished lectures after 2 whole hours and then decided it might be a good idea to start the weekend early.

davidhurn;4436113

No just a student. Finished lectures after 2 whole hours and then decided … No just a student. Finished lectures after 2 whole hours and then decided it might be a good idea to start the weekend early.

good for you. its a students job to get drunk in the afternoon. after all it is FRIDAY,

Are you intending on drinking all weekend?

Original Poster Banned

blackpeppa;4436139

good for you. its a students job to get drunk in the afternoon. after all … good for you. its a students job to get drunk in the afternoon. after all it is FRIDAY, Are you intending on drinking all weekend?

I doubt it. Nights out as you prob know are cheaper mid week, so will be staying in over the weekend. Who knows if I'll be drinking tomorrow? But it's weekend and I have no Uni till Monday so who knows?

Banned

Not wrong, fun gives you an unfair advantage above everyone else

it depends. Are there any ]fire alarms nearby? ;-) :whistling:

I wish I could.........but off bowling later with the kids.......

choc is gonna whoop some butt lol

So drink will be consumed when the terrors decide to go home...copious amounts

Banned

Most definatly YES!! you should be getting drunk earlier

Original Poster Banned

King of Thieves;4436172

it depends. Are there any ]fire alarms nearby? ;-) :whistling:

I'm in my room so no. I WILL not be doing that again EVER!!

Original Poster Banned

Paddy Charlie;4436226

Most definatly YES!! you should be getting drunk earlier

Haha you've gotta love the Irish!!

Banned

Hang on...your a student???

half 2 on a friday and your not ALREADY drunk????

your doing it wrong!

Banned

i'm already as drunk as a skunk

ODB_69;4436264

Hang on...your a student???half 2 on a friday and your not ALREADY … Hang on...your a student???half 2 on a friday and your not ALREADY drunk????your doing it wrong!

....and your in your room!!!!

get down the student bar to tap up the totty!!:thumbsup:

Original Poster Banned

Cantona_7;4436377

....and your in your room!!!!get down the student bar to tap up the … ....and your in your room!!!!get down the student bar to tap up the totty!!:thumbsup:

This is Newcastle Uni, the only good looking girls live in the accomodation across the way and the SU is not a cool place to hang out. Who would have thought? I never go to the SU, its mainly for last year students to mix and have one beer then leave.

Original Poster Banned

Btw Biere Blonde Tradition in the way forward. Morrisons sells it for £6 for 18 stubby bottles which in my eyes is immense. 4% volume and its getting me hammered on the cheap. Surely I should start up a deal listing? Ha.

ass longe ass itt dosn't efect youuu typing there'''s noo problemm..........

blackpeppa;4436139

good for you. its a students job to get drunk in the afternoon. after all … good for you. its a students job to get drunk in the afternoon. after all it is FRIDAY, Are you intending on drinking all weekend?

LOL!!

Fine as long as you didn't start 6 hours ago! :whistling:

Rediculous, It's these students who give drunks a bad name. Put it on the student loan pal. If the country's in debt, try to keep up.

Original Poster Banned

oxter;4437010

Rediculous, It's these students who give drunks a bad name. Put it on … Rediculous, It's these students who give drunks a bad name. Put it on the student loan pal. If the country's in debt, try to keep up.

Will do, hence the student loan every semester!!

Original Poster Banned

steve1221;4436741

ass longe ass itt dosn't efect youuu typing there'''s noo … ass longe ass itt dosn't efect youuu typing there'''s noo problemm..........

Ha I'm still typing fine atm. Give me another hour and you can maybe have a go!! Lol!!

do it...do it in style.drunk...then some foodsies to sober up,thenhit the booze again for the nite!good luck!

yes i think its wrong....but im a tee totaller! I dont drink at all. Im a student too

Original Poster Banned

bargainhunter2009;4437168

yes i think its wrong....but im a tee totaller! I dont drink at all. Im a … yes i think its wrong....but im a tee totaller! I dont drink at all. Im a student too

How come you're a tee total?? I would love to be, but its so hard with the Uni lifestyle? Btw which Uni do u go to?

davidhurn;4437327

How come you're a tee total?? I would love to be, but its so hard with … How come you're a tee total?? I would love to be, but its so hard with the Uni lifestyle? Btw which Uni do u go to?

I got university of herfordshire, studying law (final year)....Im a mature student (well 26!) and got a 7 year old child, so got responsibilities. Still alcohol doesnt interest me really:thumbsup:

Original Poster Banned

I've got to admit I'm actually battered now. How the hell am I still typing normally?

Taxi to the coppacabana please,

Cafternoon unstable, hic

Original Poster Banned

clondikemike;4438054

Taxi to the coppacabana please, Cafternoon unstable, hic

Lol.

nope /??

depends if you are " in charge of a minor " !

Original Poster Banned

ClarityofMind;4438745

depends if you are " in charge of a minor " !

No I'm only 20.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Who's getting the Xbox X Scorpio? 60 day satisfaction1212
      2. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …90153
      3. Are these two things distinctly different to you?30115
      4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764501

See more discussions