Is just me or does anyone else thing that Jenson Button is a better driver than Lewis Hamilton?

5 replies
Found 18th Apr 2010
Jenson Button drive this morning was awesome, it was like he was painting a picture.

I dont know but man, but ever one I ask says Lewis is better. But I think, not.

Plus for some reason I think Jenson Button seems a nice and cooler person than Lewis lol.

But any I want Jenson to win the World Championship again this season.

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
5 Comments

Lewis is a better racer, Jenson is a better driver! Head to head all things equal Lewis will beat Jenson, but when you factor in tyre wear, conditions and strategy Jenson is better. His management of tyres is extraordinary, Lewis is so aggressive he shreds the tyres on his car so much quicker than Jenson. On new rubber Lewis will pass Jenson almost every time, but as the tyre wear causes Lewis to pit Jenson just drives by whilst Lewis is parked. I support both equally, I enjoy the aggressive nature of Lewis but acknowledge that won't win him many fans.

Banned

pugw$sh;8392498

Lewis is a better racer, Jenson is a better driver! Head to head all … Lewis is a better racer, Jenson is a better driver! Head to head all things equal Lewis will beat Jenson, but when you factor in tyre wear, conditions and strategy Jenson is better. His management of tyres is extraordinary, Lewis is so aggressive he shreds the tyres on his car so much quicker than Jenson. On new rubber Lewis will pass Jenson almost every time, but as the tyre wear causes Lewis to pit Jenson just drives by whilst Lewis is parked. I support both equally, I enjoy the aggressive nature of Lewis but acknowledge that won't win him many fans.

An excellently balanced post. Breath of fresh air!

bykergrove;8392556

An excellently balanced post. Breath of fresh air!

+1

Button now on 2 occasions has made the correct call when it comes to tyres. Albeit Lewis did a great job to fight through the field considering how many tyre changes he made, the safety car did have a hand in that though. The European races should be interesting can the Red Bull's finally gain some wins after successful quali's!

cough think cough

Jenson is an all round better driver. Jenson has started showing signs of skill like Schumacher old days, using sliks in the wet and looking after tyres. Jenson needed the right team and the right car. Given a seat for Bruan showed just that. He knuckles down and gets on with the job, and doesn't blame everyone around him when things go wrong. You need to work well with your team to get results, its something that lewis hasnt mastered yet.

Yes Lewis is a good driver / racer but has the tendancy to loose his cool when things dont go his way. This attitude has lost him positions and races!
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Amazon deliveries22
    2. 5 Letter Scrabble Game52322855
    3. word association Game74244904
    4. Add one, leave one game54415428

See more discussions