Groups

Is kelly o fanatic taking over HUKD

Just looking round the boards tonight and hotukdeals.com/for…f=8 kelly_o_fanatic
    is everwhere!!!!!!!!!:giggle::giggle::giggle:
    Are we being hijacked or is kelly going for some kind of record:w00t:

69 Comments

RICHARD682E

Just looking round the boards tonight and ]kelly_o_fanaticis … Just looking round the boards tonight and ]kelly_o_fanaticis everwhere!!!!!!!!!:giggle::giggle::giggle:Are we being hijacked or is kelly going for some kind of record:w00t:

Yes i said that to Kelly-o-fanatic as well. leave her alone:giggle: the girls just showing that shes got nothing better to do. like myself or maybe we just think the sites good:giggle: :giggle:

and yes i believe that she may have broken some sort of something:giggle:

record last i looked it was 500 now 600-700

hulya

record last i looked it was 500 now 600-700

hulya are u in a race with kelly_o_fantastic?

[email protected]

no im just following her cause she spots good things that i dont why you jelous:giggle:

Lol! Sorry I will be quiet!

I just like the site is all, and has done me a lot of good being on here. Has helped me make a few friends, got me some deals and also helped my health. I have a condition called NEAD (Non Epileptic Attack Disorder) which means I have seizures due to stress (a couple a day) and this site has reduced my stress and therefore reduced my NEAD - resulting in me being discharged from my consultant today

:cry: :cry: yes i am.

hulya

no im just following her cause she spots good things that i dont why you … no im just following her cause she spots good things that i dont why you jelous:giggle:

[email protected]

Leave hulya alone! We are sticking together!

Plus, I notice you post after a lot of my posts, more like you are in a race with me!

Lol, I was wondering if you were following me in the freebie chat the other day!

kelly_o_fanatic

Leave hulya alone! We are sticking together!Plus, I notice you post after … Leave hulya alone! We are sticking together!Plus, I notice you post after a lot of my posts, more like you are in a race with me!Lol, I was wondering if you were following me in the freebie chat the other day!:p

never!:whistling:

kelly_o_fanatic

Leave hulya alone! We are sticking together!Plus, I notice you post after … Leave hulya alone! We are sticking together!Plus, I notice you post after a lot of my posts, more like you are in a race with me!Lol, I was wondering if you were following me in the freebie chat the other day!:p

there you go so you just didnt want me to click on that you to were following kelly around
    :giggle:

kelly_o_fanatic

Lol! Sorry I will be quiet! I just like the site is all, and has done me … Lol! Sorry I will be quiet! I just like the site is all, and has done me a lot of good being on here. Has helped me make a few friends, got me some deals and also helped my health. I have a condition called NEAD (Non Epileptic Attack Disorder) which means I have seizures due to stress (a couple a day) and this site has reduced my stress and therefore reduced my NEAD - resulting in me being discharged from my consultant today

Good for you Kellyhttp://img115.exs.cx/img115/9916/z4dwink.gif

[email protected]

never!:whistling:

i admitted it you do to. go on:whistling: :whistling:

Hulya and [email protected] - My groupies!

fox2020

Good for you Kelly

Thanks Is a big achievement and I cant thank the people on this site enough for helping me

kelly_o_fanatic

Lol! Sorry I will be quiet! I just like the site is all, and has done me … Lol! Sorry I will be quiet! I just like the site is all, and has done me a lot of good being on here. Has helped me make a few friends, got me some deals and also helped my health. I have a condition called NEAD (Non Epileptic Attack Disorder) which means I have seizures due to stress (a couple a day) and this site has reduced my stress and therefore reduced my NEAD - resulting in me being discharged from my consultant today

good for your health too thats a good freebie:giggle: :giggle:

kelly_o_fanatic

ah dont go. we love u really.;-)

kelly_o_fanatic

Hulya and [email protected] - My groupies!

join the kelly-o-fanatic fan club:giggle: :giggle:

hulya

good for your health too thats a good freebie:giggle: :giggle:

Yup, best gift of all is your health

kelly_o_fanatic

Yup, best gift of all is your health

well im happy that this site helps my moderator:giggle: :giggle: get better.

hulya

join the kelly-o-fanatic fan club:giggle: :giggle:

:giggle: Should get something to put in signiture saying Kelly_o_fanatic groupies!

[COLOR="DarkOrchid"]we love kelly . we love kelly.[/COLOR]

[email protected]

ah dont go. we love u really.;-)

We have that in writing - no getting out of it!

wheres [email protected] she seems to have gone quite.:-D

kelly_o_fanatic

We have that in writing - no getting out of it!

:thumbsup:

[email protected]

[COLOR="DarkOrchid"]we love kelly . we love kelly.[/COLOR]

well it is valentines ok then we love kelly we love kelly:giggle: :giggle:

hulya

wheres [email protected] she seems to have gone quite.:-D

:roll: :giggle: :w00t:

is the group - free entry ?

kelly get out of his thread they are trying to sto you get to the other threads. i will keep an eye out for you:thumbsup:

intenso100

you got to ask kelly she has to aprove:whistling:

intenso100

Sure - I wont stop anyone joining!

*Now has 3 groupies* Going to put this in my siggy!!!

hulya

kelly get out of his thread they are trying to sto you get to the other … kelly get out of his thread they are trying to sto you get to the other threads. i will keep an eye out for you:thumbsup:

hulya

kelly get out of his thread they are trying to sto you get to the other … kelly get out of his thread they are trying to sto you get to the other threads. i will keep an eye out for you:thumbsup:

LMAO - I will get back to taking over the site then! Will be checking up on this though :giggle:

kelly_o_fanatic

LMAO - I will get back to taking over the site then! Will be checking up … LMAO - I will get back to taking over the site then! Will be checking up on this though :giggle:

ok you go for it:giggle:

:w00t: see if i can beat her

kelly_o_fanatic

Sure - I wont stop anyone joining! *Now has 3 groupies* Going to put this … Sure - I wont stop anyone joining! *Now has 3 groupies* Going to put this in my siggy!!!

youve really made a fan club out of this. so you have to do a site know and give your members freebies and more for the first applicant which is me:whistling:

hulya

youve really made a fan club out of this. so you have to do a site know … youve really made a fan club out of this. so you have to do a site know and give your members freebies and more for the first applicant which is me:whistling:

Lol! I can send you all the freebies I dont want :thumbsup: sim card anyone???

Cripes...i thought joshanna was a chatterbox,but you lot put her to shame.:p
    Talking of josh,i haven't seen many of her posts these days.:?

kelly_o_fanatic

Lol! I can send you all the freebies I dont want :thumbsup: sim card … Lol! I can send you all the freebies I dont want :thumbsup: sim card anyone???

yes please!!!

[email protected]

:w00t: see if i can beat her

Neeeeeever!!!

bazr

Cripes...i thought joshanna was a chatterbox,but you lot put her to … Cripes...i thought joshanna was a chatterbox,but you lot put her to shame.:pTalking of josh,i haven't seen many of her posts these days.:?

:thinking: me too.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Show us your Photos 2017. September's Theme - 'Earth, Wind & Fire'31449
      2. Try buy that Minecraft Xbone Argos deal? 10% online code in your email!1316
      3. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047110
      4. The HUKD Student Discount code sharing thread (most codes on Unidays are si…7121344

See more discussions