Groups

is lenovo Vibe Z2 Pro really under rated ?

I can see people ask for Nexus 6 and note 4 and even Iphone 6 Plus, but lenovo Vibe Z2 Pro looks better phone as in, dual sim, 32GB enough for many, and it's around £400.

What's the catch or is it just not advertised well.

8 Comments

No idea, never heard of it, but when I read the thread title the first thing I thought was,"when did Lenovo start making sex toys?".

Domislice

No idea, never heard of it, but when I read the thread title the first … No idea, never heard of it, but when I read the thread title the first thing I thought was,"when did Lenovo start making sex toys?".

Perverse. To answer OP, even the far superior G3 costs less than HTC M8,as it is LG and the least specced of them all, the S5 is the most expensive by far, just because it is Samsung.

You'd pay £400,for a lenovo idea pad, not a phone, which probably wouldn't have great support such as immediate updates either.
    Edited by: "v5535" 18th Dec 2014

Original Poster

dual sim, 6" screen and screen resolution are attracting me and above all 4000mah battery
    Edited by: "zayf" 18th Dec 2014

Don't suppose you've installed Viber then

v5535

Perverse. To answer OP, even the far superior G3 costs less than HTC … Perverse. To answer OP, even the far superior G3 costs less than HTC M8,as it is LG and the least specced of them all, the S5 is the most expensive by far, just because it is Samsung. You'd pay £400,for a lenovo idea pad, not a phone, which probably wouldn't have great support such as immediate updates either.

Nothing perverse about sex toys per se, the comment was more inappropriate and unhelpful. Aside from being a joke I guess my point is, and this may be superficial on my part, I probably wouldn't buy a phone, particularly a premium phone, with a name that wouldn't be amiss if it was a sex toy.

v5535

Don't suppose you've installed Viber then

Nah, I try not to use data harvesting apps. Plus I get plenty of free calls on contract, face chat on mobile phones is stupid and picture messaging is mostly for kids.

zayf

I can see people ask for Nexus 6 and note 4 and even Iphone 6 Plus, but … I can see people ask for Nexus 6 and note 4 and even Iphone 6 Plus, but lenovo Vibe Z2 Pro looks better phone as in, dual sim, 32GB enough for many, and it's around £400.What's the catch or is it just not advertised well.

Where can you get the Vibe Z2 Pro in the UK for 400£? i can only find it on ebay and gumtree from close to £500. All the other cheap retailers send the phone from outside europe, mostly china, customs charges and VAT inc

Original Poster

Check this, not sure about customs etc though
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. *** Weekly game codes giveaway 187 ***1129
      2. Microsoft approve Hyperkin's remake of the OG Xbox controller66
      3. Xbox One - Buying from Other Regions *WITHOUT* A VPN (Virtual Private Netwo…1881351
      4. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…17866382

See more discussions