Is loveeur legit? Fantastic prices for scooters

Found 18th Nov 2017
If it sounds too good to be true then it probably is, this site has some amazing deals on scooters, but no reviews, little Google visibility and no padlock on the payment page. Anyone bought anything from them?
loveeur.com
Community Updates
Ask
21 Comments
Hope it' legit because one has been bought for my son and the money taken from the bank
Looking at the 'whois' record I would say scam - sorry Louise -

Domain Name: LOVEEUR.COM Registry Domain ID: 2165949976_DOMAIN_COM-VRSN Registrar WHOIS Server: whois.godaddy.com Registrar URL: godaddy.com Updated Date: 2017-09-22T07:37:21Z Creation Date: 2017-09-22T07:24:20Z Registry Expiry Date: 2018-09-22T07:24:20Z

Only registered in September for 1 year, with no contact details on whois or the website.
Original Poster
I thought it may just be new, they certainly made efforts on faqs and content but not quite reassuring enough for me. Shame as the scooters look like amazing value
Umyeah116 m ago

I thought it may just be new, they certainly made efforts on faqs and …I thought it may just be new, they certainly made efforts on faqs and content but not quite reassuring enough for me. Shame as the scooters look like amazing value

FAQs, T&Cs and About page are copied from scooter.co.uk/sco…tml

So with that in mind definately a scam site
Had better get onto the bank and cancel it then
Looked at godaddy for more information, however the registrants details are privacy locked, which is a major red flag.
As is the £85 delivery fee.
@louise.coyle could you let us know how you get on with the bank and any tracking details they've given you please.
A complete and utter scam - just by looking at the discounts!

FAQs include

Are your motorbikes manufactured in the EUR ?

We are a CANADA company and to keep costs low our motorbikes are manufactured abroad in India & China.

what is EUR, Eurasia?!
Ive ordered a bike and a scooter and havent recieve none of them trying to get refunded but its looking glin
so i have an order in progress and i am a little worried so i have done some background checks. the company is

Direct Bikes Limited, 5 Elstree Gate, Elstree Way, Borehamwood, Hertfordshire WD6 1JD. Registered in England & Wales. Company Registration Number: 943 9704 92

this is the company running loveeur.com so if you have any issues contact an ombudsman and they should be able to help you using the above info
michael.rubino29th Nov

so i have an order in progress and i am a little worried so i have done …so i have an order in progress and i am a little worried so i have done some background checks. the company is Direct Bikes Limited, 5 Elstree Gate, Elstree Way, Borehamwood, Hertfordshire WD6 1JD. Registered in England & Wales. Company Registration Number: 943 9704 92this is the company running loveeur.com so if you have any issues contact an ombudsman and they should be able to help you using the above info

I bought 2 scooters on 30.10.17 and still nothing. Do have some tracking
louise.coyle18th Nov

Hope it' legit because one has been bought for my son and the money taken …Hope it' legit because one has been bought for my son and the money taken from the bank

Sorry they not . I have tried to contact them everyday since 30.10.17 but not reply
Can confirm this is 100% scam. Had a scooter well overdue. Followed the tracking info and apparently was delievered to the front door today. 100% lie. I have contacted them every day for over a aeek and never had a reply. Iv called the bank and filed a dispute. Luckily iv had a refund. Normally this takes a long time the fact the bank barely questioned it speaks volumes. Dont order. You may not get the money back. Id ordered this for my son for Christmas. How horrid are some people
I ordered from them also. After waiting ages i contacted direct bikrs who confirmed it's a scam website, they've just copied direct bikes website. The bank refunded my money. Direct bikes don't even sell electric scooters. x
Some people really need to be supervised when shopping online if they think that they are going to be able to get a scooter priced at over £300 for as little as £40 from a website that nobody has ever heard of.
Edited by: "RossD89" 15th Dec 2017
Iv ordered petrol scooter from these was tracking it and said on the 11th December delivered to front door but nothing keep emailing them getting no reply how do i go about getting money back though bank any help plz x
I ordered a scooter for my grandaugter for a Christmas present, I followed the tracking as it was taking a long time to arrive any way on the 14December is stated that it has been delivered to my door But it hadn't because I was in all day.they want answer the emails.
I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO WITH MY BANK
@Tracey_Vanezi@tracey.chesterton
if you paid directly by bank transfer then unfortunately there is no way of getting your monies back. Your banks have provided a service that you have given instruction to do so.
if you paid via credit card contact your card provider and similarly if you paid by PayPal.
michael.rubino29th Nov

so i have an order in progress and i am a little worried so i have done …so i have an order in progress and i am a little worried so i have done some background checks. the company is Direct Bikes Limited, 5 Elstree Gate, Elstree Way, Borehamwood, Hertfordshire WD6 1JD. Registered in England & Wales. Company Registration Number: 943 9704 92this is the company running loveeur.com so if you have any issues contact an ombudsman and they should be able to help you using the above info

Direct bikes are a real company selling cheap imported stuff. I don't think they have anything to do with this web site - other than having their copy ripped off.
michael.rubino29th Nov

If you look at that address on street view it's an office block, no show room.
Toptrumpet20th Dec

@Tracey_Vanezi @tracey.chesterton if you paid directly by bank transfer …@Tracey_Vanezi @tracey.chesterton if you paid directly by bank transfer then unfortunately there is no way of getting your monies back. Your banks have provided a service that you have given instruction to do so.if you paid via credit card contact your card provider and similarly if you paid by PayPal.

I contacted my bank as i payed with my debit card i was luck got my money back yesterday x
louise.coyle18th Nov

Hope it' legit because one has been bought for my son and the money taken …Hope it' legit because one has been bought for my son and the money taken from the bank

Did you ever receive ? I ordered and didn’t get anything and no one replies to emails
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants