Is midlandscomics coming back or not lol?

Found 5th May 2009
Does anyone know?

It is about this. hotukdeals.com/ite…ti/

Have contacted mods. No response.

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
26 Comments

oh dear....im sure he'll be back......he's a regular....good luck marina

maybe he is on hols?

i would imagine so. ive delt with him before and he was great.

I've also dealt with him and he was a great guy, maybe he's just offline for a bit

maybe his broadband down. Sky turned me off other week no warning for heavy d/l.
OH went pete tong got us back up in 3 days not bad considering they turned us off 5 pm on a friday.

Original Poster

Thanks and rep guys. I'll keep on waiting...:)

Original Poster

29th???:x

I pm ed him on 24th. Have updated his thread on 25th:x
Has he posted somewhere please?

Marina;5123846

29th???:xI pm ed him on 24th. Have updated his thread on 25th:xHas he … 29th???:xI pm ed him on 24th. Have updated his thread on 25th:xHas he posted somewhere please?

Why not e-mail him? I assume you don't have his telephone number.

He's one of the good guy's so I'm sure u'll have no worries hun:thumbsup:

Original Poster

Jumpingphil;5124199

This is the last time he posted … This is the last time he posted anything.http://hotukdeals.com/item/387189/bus-ers/?p=5022933#post5022933

Yeah on the 24th, then he did a runner lol:-D

Original Poster

thesaint;5123911

Why not e-mail him? I assume you don't have his telephone number.

ermm.. I'll wait for a bit longer and then email:thumbsup:
hannah19790;5124223

He's one of the good guy's so I'm sure u'll have no worries hun:thumbsup:

Thanks. Yeah sure, he is. It is just the timing:)

Banned

Just to add to the "one of the good guys" vote...

hes one of the good guys :-D. But seriously... he sells a lot of stuff, and makes an effort to give people a good deal - something a lot of sellers aren't interested in.

He'll be back, I assume there will be a good reason why he's away, so cut him a little slack for now (I know how annoying it can be like, but he really is a good lad!)

If the OP cannot be bothered to e-mail then I don't believe this thread needs to be here.

thesaint;5125133

If the OP cannot be bothered to e-mail then I don't believe this thread … If the OP cannot be bothered to e-mail then I don't believe this thread needs to be here.

Let me guess you expired it :thumbsup:

^^^^^^^ haha

Original Poster

Who expired this???:x:x:x

Original Poster

thesaint;5125133

If the OP cannot be bothered to e-mail then I don't believe this thread … If the OP cannot be bothered to e-mail then I don't believe this thread needs to be here.

:x

I am assuming if he comes online to check his emails, he will log in HUKD to take a peek as well.

Marina;5126834

:xI am assuming if he comes online to check his emails, he will log in … :xI am assuming if he comes online to check his emails, he will log in HUKD to take a peek as well.

I am sorry, but you've contacted the mods, started this thread when you haven't even sent him an e-mail.
If he comes online to check his e-mails, then the best thing to do is send him one, no?

If you want the thread un-expiring, report the thread to a moderator and ask them to do so.

Google his username and you may find his e-mail/MSN somewhere

Bhav007;5127016

Google his username and you may find his e-mail/MSN somewhere

She already has his email, she just thought instead of emailing him it would be easier to start this thread and call his character into question :roll:

Original Poster

Jonny_K;5127048

She already has his email, she just thought instead of emailing him it … She already has his email, she just thought instead of emailing him it would be easier to start this thread and call his character into question :roll:

First few responses very reassuring and helpful.:thumbsup: That was the purpose of this thread.
I am not comfortable contacting people by emails or phone calls, unless really necessary. Anyway, I have emailed him now:roll:

Thanks for your input.

Banned

Marina;5129644

First few responses very reassuring and helpful.:thumbsup: That was the … First few responses very reassuring and helpful.:thumbsup: That was the purpose of this thread. I am not comfortable contacting people by emails or phone calls, unless really necessary. Anyway, I have emailed him now:roll:Thanks for your input.

I can understand phones... but if you don't feel comfortable emailing people you have serious issues!

Original Poster

vibeone;5131560

I can understand phones... but if you don't feel comfortable emailing … I can understand phones... but if you don't feel comfortable emailing people you have serious issues!

Emailing to a private email, without enough reason, yes. Like I have mentioned above, I have emailed now. OK??????
And NO I have NO serious issues:roll:

She only wanted some advice and to know if he was coming back. Is that a crime?
Why turn it into a debate?
She has emailed now, pm'd him on here, so when he comes online he will see.

Original Poster

4lyons09;5134987

She only wanted some advice and to know if he was coming back. Is that a … She only wanted some advice and to know if he was coming back. Is that a crime?Why turn it into a debate?She has emailed now, pm'd him on here, so when he comes online he will see.

:friends:
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19247668
    2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769607
    3. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread428314661
    4. Smacking children is to be banned in Scotland3489

See more discussions