Groups

Is Mikey guarannteed to win Big Brother 9?

Banned
    Views and opinions guys

81 Comments

No way!

Original Poster Banned

borolad94;2824610

No way!

Why

No, but he has grown on me. I think Darnell or Lisa, but dont really think any of them stand out, tbh

twinks;2824615

Hope not, irritating monkey :x

i agree twinks :thumbsup:

Original Poster Banned

Think Darnell ruined it for himself, Mikey has to win

Johnrulez;2824613

Why

Just aslong Rex then Mikey go next then i'll be happy :-D

borolad94;2824631

Just aslong Rex then Mikey go next then i'll be happy :-D

i think that rex may go on wednesday :whistling:

im so bored of it now, stopped watching it last week because its been on soooo long.

hope rex wins tho!

Original Poster Banned

cheerleader;2824638

Wednesday

cheerleader;2824638

apparently now its a live task, so i have just read & not an eviction as thought by some.

Johnrulez;2824645

Wednesday

yeah 2 are supposed to be going on wednesday they said last friday....
    I just had a thought they haven't even opened voting lines have they so doubt they will be doing this week :oops: maybe its next week :?

Mikey annoys me , hes like an animal ....I dont like him . Just because hes blind , makes no difference .... he would annoy me more if he were able sighted and the same cos he would see where youve run to get away from him .......Disgusting at eating ...unkempt and doesnt look after himself

catinthehat;2824659

apparently now its a live task, so i have just read & not an eviction as … apparently now its a live task, so i have just read & not an eviction as thought by some.

they need to start getting people out of the house tho cos there are to many in there for the final night!!:thumbsup:

Original Poster Banned

cheerleader;2824667

yeah 2 are supposed to be going on wednesday they said last friday....I … yeah 2 are supposed to be going on wednesday they said last friday....I just had a thought they haven't even opened voting lines have they so doubt they will be doing this week :oops: maybe its next week :?

Usually they do 2 two nights before the final

Mikey? In Big Brother 9?
    The one with the closet Nazi memorabilia collection?
    With all the uber misogynist and bigoted comments all the time?
    Who probably personally knows Bernard Manning?
    Eats like a pig (I've seen blind people eat in a neat manner without problems)

IMHO him going blind must of turned him into bitter twisted human being.

That Mikey?

Banned

Lock em all in the bedroom, chuck a frag in....

that would be the best way to end it

Original Poster Banned

alnbowes;2824671

Mikey annoys me , hes like an animal ....I dont like him . Just because … Mikey annoys me , hes like an animal ....I dont like him . Just because hes blind , makes no difference .... he would annoy me more if he were able sighted and the same cos he would see where youve run to get away from him .......Disgusting at eating ...unkempt and doesnt look after himself

Public sympathy always endevors

Pete won as he had terretts (sorry about bad spelling)

Nadia won as she/he was a she/he

Its a simple formula

Johnrulez;2824676

Usually they do 2 two nights before the final

i hope so they need to get rid of 4 before the final to leave 4 in for the final night :whistling:

ODB_69;2824688

Lock em all in the bedroom, chuck a frag in....that would be the best way … Lock em all in the bedroom, chuck a frag in....that would be the best way to end it

Johnrulez;2824689

Public sympathy always endevorsPete won as he had terretts (sorry about … Public sympathy always endevorsPete won as he had terretts (sorry about bad spelling)Nadia won as she/he was a she/heIts a simple formula

thing is though i don't think a lot of people feel sorry for mikey cos of his attitude so i don't think he'll win

Original Poster Banned

cheerleader;2824708

thing is though i don't think a lot of people feel sorry for mikey cos of … thing is though i don't think a lot of people feel sorry for mikey cos of his attitude so i don't think he'll win

We should see, no other housemate is a big figure anymore, is the problem

Banned

schizoboy;2824680

Mikey? In Big Brother 9?The one with the closet Nazi memorabilia … Mikey? In Big Brother 9?The one with the closet Nazi memorabilia collection? With all the uber misogynist and bigoted comments all the time? Who probably personally knows Bernard Manning?Eats like a pig (I've seen blind people eat in a neat manner without problems)IMHO him going blind must of turned him into bitter twisted human being.That Mikey?

Bernard Manning is dead, i went to his funeral.

Banned

ODB_69;2824688

Lock em all in the bedroom, chuck a frag in....that would be the best way … Lock em all in the bedroom, chuck a frag in....that would be the best way to end it

What's a frag?

Johnrulez;2824713

We should see, no other housemate is a big figure anymore, is the problem

yeah i don't think any of them really stand out to win, although rachel is a quiet one who has a good chance of winning :lol:

Banned

Johnrulez;2824689

Public sympathy always endevorsPete won as he had terretts (sorry about … Public sympathy always endevorsPete won as he had terretts (sorry about bad spelling)Nadia won as she/he was a she/heIts a simple formula

That's why, i don't watch the tripe, soooooooooo predictable :x

Banned

ODB_69;2824739

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Frag_grenade#Fragmentation_grenades

Ok, thank's, i have been educated :-D

ODB-69 make sure my delivery is booked in for 12noon on the 1st Sept otherwise I will hold you soley responsible ! no wonder it like dealing with a mickey mouse company the amount of time you spend on here lol::whistling:

Banned

frollickingfrill;2824768

ODB-69 make sure my delivery is booked in for 12noon on the 1st Sept … ODB-69 make sure my delivery is booked in for 12noon on the 1st Sept otherwise I will hold you soley responsible ! no wonder it like dealing with a mickey mouse company the amount of time you spend on here lol::whistling:

:giggle:

Banned

frollickingfrill;2824768

ODB-69 make sure my delivery is booked in for 12noon on the 1st Sept … ODB-69 make sure my delivery is booked in for 12noon on the 1st Sept otherwise I will hold you soley responsible ! no wonder it like dealing with a mickey mouse company the amount of time you spend on here lol::whistling:

Told u not my dept...ring the person I told u about...they will sort it

Banned

ODB_69;2824792

What is your dept, the nonsense dept

ODB_69;2824792

Thought you were at Stoke DC:? oh you are but not
    that the dept I need, I get it now!

Banned

DLM;2824798

What is your dept, the nonsense dept

Yes...no point in even explaing u wont understand

Banned

ODB_69;2824813

Yes...no point in even explaing u wont understand

:whistling:

Thinking about backing Mikey to win BB with a nice bet. Decent odds for him too.

and its a pants programme

dont like rex
    dont like darnell most of the time , dont like mohammed after the snot incedent

included mikey Mohammed and Rex euuuk

DLM;2824727

What's a frag?

FRAG OUT!!!!!!

a grenade

Banned

alnbowes;2825034

FRAG OUT!!!!!!a grenade

I thought, he had mis-spelled fag :giggle:

Banned

FRAG GRENADE, COD4 mates.

Fifty Thousand people used to live here ...... now its a ghost town.

ooooo gonna add that on the faviourite one liners thread :thumbsup:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …80138
      2. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846283
      3. Show us your Photos 2017. August's Theme - Animals30401
      4. How dangerous is Donald trump?34207

See more discussions