methinks defeat should be accepted and a rollback is in order

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
9 Comments

Original Poster Banned

http://i280.photobucket.com/albums/kk173/csiman2/ScreenShot075.jpg

Banned

I see something totally different, however, the times are totally and utterly screwed.

Banned

Unfortunately some admins are more stubborn than to admit they've cocked up.

What's the point of feedback if you get told its crap and full of bugs, then roll it out anyway?Now where are those "Epic Fail" pics

Original Poster Banned

vibeone

I see something totally different, however, the times are totally and … I see something totally different, however, the times are totally and utterly screwed.

werent you the one praising the changes and saying what a good job they have done lol

Original Poster Banned

csiman

werent you the one praising the changes and saying what a good job they … werent you the one praising the changes and saying what a good job they have done lolanyway, lifes too short so time for a truce methinksoff 2 the pub anyway

Banned

Err yeah... I was taking the **** (thats why the first thread got spammed)

I've been arguing with admin in another thread, and once again (like fo.lk) VB1 = right, admin = wrong.

vibeone

Err yeah... I was taking the **** (thats why the first thread got … Err yeah... I was taking the **** (thats why the first thread got spammed)I've been arguing with admin in another thread, and once again (like fo.lk) VB1 = right, admin = wrong.

What a k**b

mine was like that yesterday, now i have the pics back alongside each thread, its more whiter page, and loads of crappy badges and like buttons,

Plus my fs/ft forum is back to 6 months ago threads! Cant see currents ones

Banned

Dantooine

What a k**b

you = wrong, vb1 = right
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Gala Bingo/Games. Deposit £5 get £40 cashback. Quidco - new Gala members11
    2. Has the amount of Apple fanboys increased on the site after the redesign?11
    3. Urgent help needed with travel agent56
    4. Submit Mobile Deals from Comparison sites22

See more discussions