Expired

Is Mobile Phones Direct Legit

Found 14th Nov 2014
Hi I have been thinking of ordering a phone from this website but I don't know if it is legit as I have read that you don't receive your phone and you don't get money back and also they don't reply to you or answer your phone calls st all.

Can someone tell me if it is reliable or not thank you?

Shared Via The HUKD App For Android.
Community Updates
13 Comments
Original Poster
Spelling mistake st=at*
I have tried using this website previously to purchase a sony xperia sp however nothing ever arrived so I had to get a refund via PayPal. I'd say no in my experience any way
Original Poster
So did you purchase via credit card or paypal
via PayPal
Because I read the reviews aswell but I thought I'd try anyway
Original Poster
Ur lucky u got ur money back some people haven't and they used PayPal
Yeah but that's because I acted quite quickly and just knew what to do
Yes they are legit.
I prefer to buy my phone online because of the distance selling regulation whereby i can return the product if i choose. But they stated that if the security seal is broken on the box, then the DSRegulation becomes void. That was over 4 years ago, so they may have changed that policy. Who knows. But worth a look, because i personally want the option to return within 7 days!!
i ordered an lg g3 about two weeks ago on a sat, it arrived on tue morning with tracking info. box all sealed and not a problem. there is a thread on here. so from my experience all good
Original Poster
So how did you pay via credit card or PayPal
Original Poster
elliott1982

i ordered an lg g3 about two weeks ago on a sat, it arrived on tue … i ordered an lg g3 about two weeks ago on a sat, it arrived on tue morning with tracking info. box all sealed and not a problem. there is a thread on here. so from my experience all good

Also can you contact them at all via phone or email
When You Use PayPal Your Covered Anyway If Nothing Arrives Just Open A Case Or Pay By Credit Card And Your Also Covered
I've only used them twice, one for a phone contract and one for a sim only, both came through fine.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants